• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    For non bulk orders I'll grab it locally if it costs an extra $3-5 per box, but its fairly rare I do that, usually just as an unusual bullet to collect or knowing i'm probably going to shoot 100 of something but don't want to buy 1000 for finances lol. Bulk ammo I've bought from PSA but the first place I check is usually SGAmmo; fantastic crew up in Oklahoma that ships super fast and it gets here fairly quick. I've compared cost per round sites through gun-deals.com/ammo and ammoseek, and the other tools. Seems like those sites re hit or miss, and I don't like ordering from a new place every time considering how solid SGAmmo's customer service is.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Mostly gun shows, and on-line.
    All though, when Walmart first started getting ammo back in stock,
    they were putting it on the shelves at pre-shortage, pre-covid prices, and I bought a shit load of it.
    anim_bannana.gif

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    If I’m buying online bulk, I usually use target sports.

If I’m just buying a few boxes locally, it just depends on who has the best prices.

I’ve wanted to try SG Ammo, looks like a lot of people here seem to use it. Might try them in the future

Last edited:

RankAmateur

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2022
    New Braunfels
    Ammoseek, Shootingbot, Discord. These cover the majority of bulk/"discount" on-line sources. Be prepared to pounce when you get notified.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    AAC from PSA is usually a good deal. Sometimes academy has decent deals. Primary Arms deals are rare but they’re awesome for parts and guns if you have an Leo/mil or first responder credentials. They’re out of houston and ship fast. Have gotten stuff as fast as next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    I do a lot with Druid Hill Armory. They are a small manufacturer of ammo, veteran owned and operated, 2 employees, both veterans. Their prices tend to be very good and their shipping is quite reasonable. Given the price of their ammo, they tend to sell out a lot of things very quickly.
    www.druidhillarmory.com

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    SGAmmo, direct from Federal , direct from CCI and if I happen to see something that I shoot on a shelf somewhere I’ll buy it retail

Top Bottom