• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    That was subtle yet profound humor that went over everyone's head.

Well her and nazis and....

I worked in Argentina for about a year, nine years ago. I had an office in central Buenos Aires near the port. Since it was about a block from a bunch of government offices, there was usually a demonstration once or twice a week, with the protestors banging trash can lids and blowing horns and shouting which I could kind of hear from my desk. Cristina Kirchner was La Presidente then…kind of a commie leftist like her late husband who was President before her. So as usual their economy was a mess with 25% inflation and shortages. Still it was a great place if you had dollars and very international scene in BA. I would take it over any other country in South America I think they got hit pretty hard by the rona, but someone looking to retire in a lower cost country with good infrastructure could do worse. Spanish is a lot easier at least for us Texans than Portuguese or Italian. But if SA likes Italian food and architecture, Argentina is about 40% Italian ethnically and 40% Spanish and 20% other. There aren’t too many Amerind folks there. Maybe the Spanish killed them all when they settled there. They have great pizza and coffee like Italy, and great steak like Texas. They drink some horrible Italian liquor called Fernet, so I just stuck to their great wine or vodka which is pretty hard to f*ck up. Once the rona clears I’d love to go back.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    FWIW AFAIK FYI he went the ceremonial Signing at the ALAMO. HE could HAVE been KIDNAPPED by some DIMoRATS and CONVERTED. MUCH to his DISMAY he SOLD all his GUNS and SADDLEING MULE bought a RAINBOW unicorn, and RODE off INTO the SUNSET.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    FWIW ASAIK FYI he went the ceremonial Signing at the ALAMO. HE could HAVE been KIDNAPPED by some DIMoRATS and CONVERTED. MUCH to his DISMAY he SOLD all his GUNS and SADDLEING MULE bought a RAINBOW unicorn, and RODE off INTO the SUNSET.

That sounds just a little ghey to me, but I'm not one to judge of course.

Where does one buy a rainbow unicorn?

Asking for a friend!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Maybe he was involved in the whole John McAffee curfluffle, he helped bust McAffee out of prison, paid off the guards, and slapped a look alike into the cell.

He's been gone long enough to have done it...

Or he might have gotten recalled to the MP's for a super secret Jack Reacher mission out of the country some where.

Top Bottom