• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TalonRob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    OK I will.
    I'm sending the $$$ & paperwork to the manufacturer next week to get the forms started.
    I'm guessing about 6-8 weeks to have them in my hands for some funtime.

Well that is good news! I am happy to hear you have found the suppressors you were looking for and I am also looking forward to your review.
    if we get enough positive feedback and requests, we would be interested in adding SRT to our line up.
    Hurley's Gold

Bandera

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    south of Dallas
    I do have ONE Gemtech Blackside 45 with LID in the 5/8x24 thread pattern on order now. It was part of my 2010 stocking dealer package and it was MANDITORY that I order it. Because I don't know who you spoke to, I am unable to call and speak with that person to correct this. Also, the three week time frame was a GUESS as it seems to be taking the ATF around three weeks to process a form 3. If Gemtech just filed the Form 3, it is reasonable to expect a three week time frame for delivery.Talon Arms
    I was told by someone at Gemtech you had none on order. I believe them as they would know.
    3 weeks is a non issue since, according to Gemtech they didn't have an order from you for the Blackside.
    I see you trying damage control but, to late for that now. I have sent friends elsewhere.

You and I have spoken on the phone several times and I NEVER once told you to place an order for anything you did not want.
    You have me confused with someone else because I called 1 time to ask about the Gemtech Blackside.
    Sounds like you guys can't keep up with everything going on. Just saying.

Well that is good news! I am happy to hear you have found the suppressors you were looking for and I am also looking forward to your review.
    if we get enough positive feedback and requests, we would be interested in adding SRT to our line up.
    This is proof positive that you are seriously confused & "not reading" anything here.
    I'm not buying a SRT can.........

The can is from another manufacturer not listed in my previous post..........
    I decided to get 2 cans from the same manufacturer to save time doing another transfer later.
    I'm done with this subject as I've proved my position on the issue.

TalonRob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    See, this is why I don't post in internet forums!
    I guess I must be confused because your very first post in this thread said you contacted us about .308 cans. So if we talked one time about .308 cans and once about the Blackside then my definition of "several" stands!

Again, my apologies for not correctly guessing what brand of suppressors you purchased. When we spoke about 308 cans, I was under the impression that SRT was your first pick. Again, refering to your first post, it is the one you said you wanted. If you don't tell us what you got, we have to guess!

Feel free to smear me all you want. That is your right. And quite frankly I don't care anymore if you think I am a big fat liar. All I know is I placed my stocking dealer order with Gemtech and there is a Blackside 45 LID on it.

Have a great day and I wish you the best of luck with whatever you decided to get.

Thanks,
    Robert

Flight954

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Cypress, TX
    Bandara wrote:
    With 30 years experience & dealing with all the major players I can say I know far more than most, including you & the new guys in the class III world. 100% fact, not fiction.
    A quick look at your website clearly proves you don't stock SWR rifle cans. Only pistol cans are listed. Nuff said on that.

Regarding any Gemtech products, I stated I found a better rifle can. Gemtech rifle cans are not the best. It's been proven in military trials but, that info. is not always available to the general public. Get the hint yet ???????
    I have said they make a good 45 can (why else would I want one ?) but , I see you are trying to twist words to your benefit.
    Anyone can call any manufacturer to find out if they will be shipping anything to a certain dealer so they can make a purchase. SWR, SRT, AAC, Silencerco & others have done the same.
    I can only guess why you only chose to mention Gemtech.
    Bottom line is Robert lied to me about getting the 45 Blacksides in 3 weeks. That's not good business, period.
    Keep in mind that the internet is free public domain & everyone has the right to voice their opinions & feedback. I posted mine regardless whether you like it or not.
    If Robert had been truthful or had done a transaction without any problems, the feedback would have been different.
    I simply explained my personal experience, which wasn't good. Hard working paying customers deserve better.

Hey Bandera why don't you take a stroll over to Silencertalk and start boasting your so called NFA/SOT/Class3 know it all bullshit there and see how your treated you troll.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I've dealt with Robert and Chris of Talon Arms for over 2 years and they've been nothing but stand-up and honest individuals.

Frankly, this thread looks more like someone has something to prove.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Bandera said:
    just so you know, I don't have anything to prove to anyone.
    I know what I want. I don't like being lied to, that simple.
    I have learned a few others have had the same experience.
    being partial to any one dealer on a public forum always result in special treatment which is not tolerated by the internet community unless it's on their own website.
    By closing the thread you created another big problem you'll never be able to control and you can believe that.

Just for everyone's attention ... this is the PM I got after locking the thread, and the reason why Bandera was banned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom