Hurley's Gold

Where to get CHL in Denton County( or somewhere close by)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Long story short, I am back in Texas and I need to take the class to get my CHL. Does anyone know of a place in or around Denton area that does CHL classes without having to schedule it weeks/months in advance? I have been carrying in a different state for the last 5 years and then I carried an M9 daily for four years before that in the USMC so I just want to get the class out of the way in a hurry and get on with the process. Thanks in advance
    Target Sports

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Not in Denton but Purple Hays Firearms in Anna (Collin County) has a class on Oct 21 and I believe he uses the Armadillo range for qualification (near Lavon). Red River Firearms in Sherman has one this Saturday and he usually has open spots. I also know a retired LEO in Fannin County that will do one-on-one adhoc (EdHube Gun Club).

Reactions: MTA

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    if you get 6ish people together I know a guy who can do in-home at your convenience. That's how I did mine and it was nice to not spend 8 hours with a bunch of strangers

Sent from my SIG Sauer

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Me and my wife took the course today at Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville. We had an outstanding instructor named John. Class was awesome and all we have left to do now is the fingerprints on monday and then the long wait

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Me and my wife took the course today at Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville. We had an outstanding instructor named John. Class was awesome and all we have left to do now is the fingerprints on monday and then the long wait
    It’s been less than 2 weeks lately. But it feels like 6 months.

Pritchical

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2017
    North Dallas

I can attest to both the quality of the range as well as the instructor himself. John was excellent.

Top Bottom