• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I've got it sent off to MidwayUSA and Graf's, but where else?

MidwayUSA was very quick. They responded within a few hours, actually. Graf's hasn't, but its only been a day or so. I think I may have accidentially sent them my unsigned scanned copy (The original is still unsigned, don't worry).

I was pretty happy how quick I got the C&R overall. Only took a month or two.

I guess I should send one to AIMsurplus . . . I might get one of those old guns.

Does anyone know if there a way I can pick up a rifle at the post office or something? I live at an apartment complex . . . and its not the place I'd like to be sitting at my door step. . .ya know.

Thanks.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I've got a list of about 55 vendors from a few years back, send me a PM with an email address and I'll shoot it over to ya. I tried attaching it to this post, but I couldn't; and 'cut-n-paste' was a real mess!

Heck, let's see if a bitmap will work...

CRList.jpg

That's almost legible ; but I'll still email it to ya if ya want!

Cheers! M2

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Does the '03 FFL get you discounts at these places? If so, what kind of discounts are we talking? I have filled the form out twice, but yet to cllick print because I kept thinking I would probably end up at most getting 1 or 2 of the older C&R guns and then wouldn't use it for anything else. If it makes you eligible for discounts, however, hmmmm.....

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Does the '03 FFL get you discounts at these places? If so, what kind of discounts are we talking? I have filled the form out twice, but yet to cllick print because I kept thinking I would probably end up at most getting 1 or 2 of the older C&R guns and then wouldn't use it for anything else. If it makes you eligible for discounts, however, hmmmm.....

I buy a lot of stuff from Brownells and Midway. Some things have no discount, some have 20 or 30% off. I've saved at least $500 in 2 years.

Top Bottom