Capitol Armory ad

Where to start?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

  • Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

    Active Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Ok I'm to the point in my firearms collection where I've got everything I need (read so I think it's time to move up. I've wanting to get a suppressor for my 9mms. It would be used mainly on my Cx4 Storm and G19.

    Edit: I know I need a Form 4 but is that all I need? Do I fill it out and send the $200 with that?

    Any NFA dealers around Amarillo?


    TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    First you need to figure out what way you want to get your NFA stuff. (I'm doing the trust route) then your best bet is to find you a dealer for your needs. They once they have the item start the paper work which you finish & send off along with the $200.00 tax. Then you start the big wait.


    Active Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Not going the trust route, going individual.

    Ok I got the Form 4, Certificate of Compliance and finger print cards on the way. Now I just need to find a NFA dealer around Amarillo.


    New Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    I live in Amarillo and just sent my form 1 off for a silencer.

    You can call Jack Gee at (806) 382-6060.

    He is a stand up guy and will help you with everything you need. Call on Fridays, he works nights or something.
    Top Bottom