• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jparks54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Fruitvale
    here is exactly what my customer asked for. I have never heard of it so i thought i would ask yall.here is his description. hes taking about this for a ps90" its a white dot it changes color when its on a heat signature, leapold makes or made them not too sure"I figured maybe he was talking about a thermal or night vision scope but he claims just the reticle changes.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Never heard of it. My FLIR doesn't change colors when you put the crosshairs on a heat source.

Maybe he means the Deltapoint mini reflex sight? One of the models automatically adjusts the LED to turn itself the opposite of what you need to see it. I can't imagine much else from Leupold fitting on top of a PS90 without looking dumb as shit.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Never heard of it. My FLIR doesn't change colors when you put the crosshairs on a heat source.

Maybe he means the Deltapoint mini reflex sight? One of the models automatically adjusts the LED to turn itself the opposite of what you need to see it. I can't imagine much else from Leupold fitting on top of a PS90 without looking dumb as shit.

Well that doesn't sound very convenient.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Not the thermal one - the red dot that lights up when you lock on a good target. I think it's called the target finder.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Lol. That Burris scope would look retarded as hell on a PS90. 44mm or 50mm objective lens and pretty sure you would not have enough distance to get your eye 4" from the eyepiece per the specs listed on their site.

It's also almost 16" long. The entire gun is only 20" long with the short barrel. That scope would be sticking out in front like 10" if you can get the eye relief right.

If you duct tape a knife onto the scope you could have a bayonet with a decent reach for mall ninja patrols when dismounted from the tactical segway scooter and not needing to make 700m shots with that powerhouse of a long distance cartridge.

Tell the customer you can get him one but only if he has a Class IVa License and a certificate of RangerSEALion qualification.

Last edited:

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Lol how did he pull the name Leupold out of Torrey Pines Logic? Wasn't a very helpful hint.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom