Seguin
    Last edited:

r-gray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plano, TX
    White House to announce gun plans Wednesday

"The White House has invited key lawmakers as well as gun-control advocates to appear at Wednesday’s policy rollout, according to two officials who have been invited to the event."

White House to announce gun plans Wednesday

Obama plans to surround himself with children during gun control announcement

Obama plans to surround himself with children during gun control announcement | WashingtonExaminer.com

And since there was another school shooting in St. Louis today, they'll mention that too. Obama is soooo lucky. I just hope today's shooting didn't involve an AR or extended magazines.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    .......... I just hope today's shooting didn't involve an AR or extended magazines.

Me too... As a matter of fact, look at how the media let the shooting of the so called bully in CA the other day just fade away. There wasn't anything hi-cap or semi automatic about it so it wouldn't further their agenda.

beaner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Plano
    And since there was another school shooting in St. Louis today, they'll mention that too. Obama is soooo lucky. I just hope today's shooting didn't involve an AR or extended magazines.

I'm from St Louis, judging from the part of town that 'school', business college, is in you wont hear much about it. It does not further the lefts agenda in the least.

r-gray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plano, TX
    I'm from St Louis, judging from the part of town that 'school', business college, is in you wont hear much about it. It does not further the lefts agenda in the least.

Sure it will. Who cares if it's a business school?

It's another example of gun violence. They'll try to impose bans, regulations, registrations, etc. giving recent gun violence as examples. Of course, Sandy Hook will be the primary one, but also they'll probably say "and just yesterday in St. Louis...."

beaner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Plano
    Sure it will. Who cares if it's a business school?

It's another example of gun violence. They'll try to impose bans, regulations, registrations, etc. giving recent gun violence as examples. Of course, Sandy Hook will be the primary one, but also they'll probably say "and just yesterday in St. Louis...."

You're missing the point.

The current argument is about saving the 'children', not minority adults attending an urban college.

At least one shot at downtown St. Louis business college : Stltoday

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    There were only 2 shots fired 1 in a financial advisor the other was self inflicted by the shooter. The story is already starting to get buried, unless you are looking for it its not easy to find.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I thought the problem was violence, not gun control...................guess that was a campaign speech

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Whatever. This fucking country deserves what's coming.

After all the crap we've been subjected to for the past 4 years this nation of retards wants more of the same ? Now that the boy emperor has nothing to lose and is emboldened by November prepare your anuses.

Really, we had a chance to stop all this nonsense cold and fewer voters showed up to the most important election in the history of this nation than in 2008. Then you got all these apathetic people, who despite being warned time and again that the biggest communist gungrabbing tyrant in the history of the USA would make his move in the second term, did nothing. Now they're all out panic buying $2500-3000 ARs anywhere they can find one.

Well **** you all who either voted for this or stood idly by and let it happen. I got mine already and I did my part at the ballot box. Screw the rest who didn't heed the warnings and/or didn't care.

Last edited:

r-gray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plano, TX
    I wouldn't say it's the only point. Any example of gun violence could be used by them. Why wouldn't it be? Surely they'll be dealing with "shootings" in the plural. E.g., the Virginia mass shooting in a college - which didn't involve young children.

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Aren't little kids just so ignorant? I'm willing to bet that those kids were instructed what to write by Brady campaign member parents or teachers. I know teachers often have kids do in class assignments where they write letters to people.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Aren't little kids just so ignorant? I'm willing to bet that those kids were instructed what to write by Brady campaign member parents or teachers. I know teachers often have kids do in class assignments where they write letters to people.

I thought this too when I first heard him having kids there. Teachers dont always give you options. Especially younger ones, this is the assignment, do it. Doesnt mean they believe or KNOW what they are doing. If a kid is told guns kill people, guns are bad, tell them pres why we dont like guns....yea, a kid will run with that. Duh.

Top Bottom