Who here is into rock crawling?

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
Some really nice rigs yall got there.

Not really anything serious but I had a XJ I built up for mild playing when I lived in NC. I had a Rubicon Express 4.5" LongArm lift on it with 33's, dana 44's front/rear both locked, full internal cage. When I moved back here to Texas I sold it to a buddy and regret it badly. :(

Just picked up another XJ and gonna start building it up next summer. I looks so plain right now, but it does have a spray on bedliner paint job. Looking forward to getting back into offroading.

cmartinez95

Nov 15, 2008
Here is the gallery of me and my friends rock crawling trips over the years.
Trip Pictures

Anybody else into this.

I'm not hardcore by any means, especially since my truck is not a full time trail rig yet, but in the spirit of sharing our pics...

02 Toyota Tacoma DoubleCab, 3" lift, dual lockers and protection all around.

Eventually it will be a trail toy, but for now it still has to take me to work every day!! :)

Acesn8's

Well-Known
Mar 21, 2008
Llano county
I don't do nothin but mild wheelin anymore no hard core stuff, a bad rollover
cured me of that. May go to Katemcy next year if I can get my buddy to
take his Cruiser also.

IMG_0417-1.jpg

79FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser, original owner 156,000 on the clock

lonewolf23c

Oct 2, 2008
Idaho
I'm not into rock crawling (don't have a rig built for it), however I do a lot of offroading and its quite a bit of fun. I have a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD, which I offroad in and its completely stock except for the ARB Bumper in the front. Not exactly meant for heavy offroading but I've been amazed where it will go without any modifications and being the full time 4WD model (yep it works great) it goes wherever I want to go within reason.

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
Yeah I read that on www.naxja.org. I'm gonna try to make it out for the May 23-25 Memorial Day Weekend Blowout or the June 13-14 Texas 4x4.org's “Summer Run V” (the last event at Katemcy :()

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads