• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Well, when you're right, you're right.....we can be emailed, I thought it would only be a pm.

By doin' it via email, we don't hafta worry about in/outboxes bein' full, etc.....we can also then save it to our phones as a file that we can bring up as needed.

Shit - gotta tell you old guys everything 'bout technology usage.....
    Hurley's Gold

Radarscratch

I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster
    Radarscratch + Little scratch

Brian

Sent while driving on the tollway, one handed while swerving in between lanes, cause I'm laughing at a post in the NSFW thread...

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    You already added me but I'll still chime in real quick. I'll be there pretty much all day Saturday, undecided past that...may bring my dad up one day if he can get time off work. You already have my number but I'll PM my email for the list.

ZeR0BuG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    SE, TX
    List updated... So far I've only heard from dredge, subseashooter,clarke, glockster, and tundrawookie.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Planning to go Friday. I took the week off because of a couple of medical appointments and I just needed a bit of decompression. I've been working or sick (pancreatic cancer) or both for the last 7 months. CT scan on Monday came back clean, so looks like I kicked cancer's ass - at least for now. A couple of Friends of NRA meetings and the big convention should help my recovery a bit.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Planning to go Friday. I took the week off because of a couple of medical appointments and I just needed a bit of decompression. I've been working or sick (pancreatic cancer) or both for the last 7 months. CT scan on Monday came back clean, so looks like I kicked cancer's ass - at least for now. A couple of Friends of NRA meetings and the big convention should help my recovery a bit.

Congrats and welcome to the cancer survivors club.

Top Bottom