• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    I'm going to the 11am showing. Not because I think it looks like a good movie, but because an extremely hot woman I really want to get together with wants to see it.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    What was that one movie where those people were holed up in some shitty diner and the archangel Gabriel or someone came to help them against a bunch of angels trying to kill them? Came out last year or the one before. Worst movie ever.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    No, seriously. This crappy movie where that guy was all like "I know what we're fighting. Angels." *poker face* was worse than that Justin Bieber shit.

Have you ever seen Babylon A.D.? Vin Diesel movie? Great movie until the last like... ten minutes. What the hell was that shit?

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    No, seriously. This crappy movie where that guy was all like "I know what we're fighting. Angels." *poker face* was worse than that Justin Bieber shit.

Have you ever seen Babylon A.D.? Vin Diesel movie? Great movie until the last like... ten minutes. What the hell was that shit?

No freakin' way. The worst movie ever is Doogal, hands down. Excruciating. And I had to buy it twice cause my kids lost the first disc. I want to kick that dog in the face every time I see the movie. I've never had it out for an imaginary character like that before in my life, except for maybe Skeletor.

Doogal Audience Reviews, Ratings - ROTTEN TOMATOES

Some review quotes (and there's pages and pages of these, the reviews are funnier than the movie):

"THE MOST STUPID ANIMATED FILM EVER MADE"

"What the **** is this shit?"

"The all time worst movie I have ever seen. The plot was stupid, the lip synching was WAY off, and the "snappy comebacks" were that of a baby. My little brother was tired of this throught the first ten minutes : HE WAS THREE AT THE TIME. In fact, I just love hating it it's that bad"

"Don't ever mention this film again. I hate it. Just completely hate it. I never want to see it again, I hate it so much. How could anyone like this? HOW??????????????????? It makes no sense and the plot is incredibly easy to mock. I never laughed once. HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's incredible to think that the people who made this actually thought this would be a good movie for people. It's a torture device that was developed for parents to show to their kids. No joke about it."

"doogal wtf its the magic roundabout.dont tell me its been done again or is this some shite sequel which from what i have heard the first is wank anway"

"this is one of the most retarded movies i have ever see!!!!!!!!!!!"

"saw it and it was gay"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"If i could give it a lower rateing i would." Rate at 1/2 star

"Easily the worst movie ever made!"

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    ...........netflix anyone?

I'm a sucker for vampire, post-armagedon, action flics.

EDIT: It reminds me of Equilibrium and Judge Dredd.

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    No freakin' way. The worst movie ever is Doogal, hands down. Excruciating. And I had to buy it twice cause my kids lost the first disc. I want to kick that dog in the face every time I see the movie. I've never had it out for an imaginary character like that before in my life, except for maybe Skeletor.

QUOTE]

Oh man do I agree. I wanted to hold my breath until I passed out while watching with the kids!!!

Top Bottom