• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldbluered

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    Bastrop area
    As far as working goes and I'm still a young buck. I ain't never met anyone straight from Mexico or south America over the age of 30, that didn't have a good work ethic. Whereas most under 20-30 tend to be self entitled lazy motherfuckers and/or gangster wannabes, no matter the nationality...AOC I can leave her, haha maybe unless I have crazy beer goggles on.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    You must be really old to remember classy illegasls. I say so because in my day, when I was in the BP from 1979-1983, at least 50% of tonks that crossed illegally were lowlife scum but then I worked in southern CA and the wets there were known to usually be worse than those coming over in AZ, NM or TX for the most part. There were more than enough cholos and pachucos back then, the equivalent of what we call gang bangers today, and there were the so called El Salvadoran and Nicaraguan refugees who'd just as soon kill you as look at you as they fled what they had destroyed. Of course, we had wets from all over the world now and then and most were lowlifes of one sort or another. I gotta say, I saw little difference from then to 2009 & 2010 when I was on two 4 month details to AZ (which had become the crossing hotspot at that time) except that in those latter years - just about each and every coyote was armed with a firearm.

Thus the reason many of them were crossing illegally, back then as well as now, because they could not get, and would NEVER be able to get, the papers to cross legally in the first place due to them being criminals, enemy aliens, drug smugglers, undesirable aliens, or the plain and simple dregs of the earth. Many were scum then just like the scum now.
    Tonks? That works be Border Patrolese, correct?

Top Bottom