• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iisatruckin

To the guy who invented zero, thanks for nothing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2021
    Clear Lake
    Soooo I'm new here and was just tinkering around with the account details/settings and saw that you can change your account name.. I thought hey that is interesting.. I can try it out since it says I'm only stuck with it for a month or so...
    It was then that I realized this process has to be approved by an admin. I guess my question is can I cancel it? It's no biggie either way I just didn't look to create some administrative work for anyone lol my bad I thought it was automatic
    4a5fa020f8dc09bedcd4fe13ea5440cb.jpg.jpg

I suppose this is my introduction to the site here....stumbling around
    Texas SOT

iisatruckin

To the guy who invented zero, thanks for nothing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2021
    Clear Lake
    while I'm at it I have another question

I noticed in OFF TOPIC there's a military vets forum..
    I have access to this and can comment in there and what not - is this normal for all new accounts or must every account verify in order to see/post there?

I do not remember verifying this when I initially created my account but I may have...

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Thanks so much - where is the list of mods?
    Anyone who has staff member, admin, or moderator under their name can fulfill that role. That's how most people figure it out.

I could give you a list but that's not ideal. There are a few mods/admin/staff who concentrate on particular parts of the job. Some almost never post and most people don't even realize they're mods. It's better that they stay under the radar when it comes to simple admin stuff like this case.

Until you decide that you like interacting with a particular mod, feel free to PM me for any help.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Anyone who has staff member, admin, or moderator under their name can fulfill that role. That's how most people figure it out.

I could give you a list but that's not ideal. There are a few mods/admin/staff who concentrate on particular parts of the job. Some almost never post and most people don't even realize they're mods. It's better that they stay under the radar when it comes to simple admin stuff like this case.

Until you decide that you like interacting with a particular mod, feel free to PM me for any help.
    Are they clandestine mods?

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    ben englis is the super Ninja mod!
    One of my favorites was when one of the trolls called Ben, “the head Boomer in charge”

ETA
    That troll did not last too long. One thing I’ve always been impressed with this forum is the moderators and the admin’s. They really take good care of us on this forum, .

Last edited:
    Top Bottom