Guns International

Whos going to win the red river rivalry?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    TEXAS!!!

I can already see the future... Bradford blitzed for the whole first half. If he doesnt get taken out from injury, he will to clean up the crap stains in his skivvies. Bradford has a target on him like no other. Thinking the Longhorns are going to turn into sharks, because they smell blood. And hopefully Mack Brown will let the 'Horns run the score up so that the friggen AP will actually give Texas the ranking they deserve.

Brad​

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Put number 2 on that job. Thats the one thing okies are in trouble is their line isnt as good. All I know is they better win, I have money in Vegas for this game. Hook'em Horns!

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Texas but they better be careful and start out alot better than they have been. I also think OU's defense is still pretty strong but their offense is still a little questionable.

BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    McCoy needs to stop being so hesitant for the first half, but Shipley, like any good buddy, has been carrying him for most of the game. All they need is to make every run or catch at least 6 yards, and they will win the game easily. Short and sweet = no defeat.

BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    Got Bradford out, but Texas' offense looks rather dull, unfortunately, just like they have looked all year. But if the past proves itself, the second half should be a run away for Texas.

Brad

BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    17 hits on McCoy so far... Like you said, the line needs to start protecting him better or he's going to be out... A tough little guy, but you can only take so much...

BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    Well, Texas didnt beat the spread, thought it was 2 1/2, not three. Oh well.... Yeah McCoy sounded horrible during the interview.

And it looks like Arkansas is giving Florida a run for their money. Hopefully, praying, Florida loses...

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Freaking Greg Davis chaps my a$$, I can't understand why they don't stick to the run more and when they do run, why they don't put in Cody Johnson to either run or provide additional blocking for the other RB's, Greg can't stick to a game plan for anything and doesn't stay with one running back long enough for them to get warmed up and going,,,,we won and thats what counts, but we are going to have to do alot more on offense if we want a Nat'l Championship,,,,,,hope Florida loses too....

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    yes Cody would be good at blocking vs. fozzy. I wish they'd use the wild horn package better and more. Not one play and back to the same spread.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Coriolis308
    Top Bottom