• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I didn't think she had a chance a while back but now I do. There are too many selfish bastards sucking on the government teet to vote a conservative into office. They have too much to lose. Add in all the fraudulent votes and just straight up libtards and I don't think we have a chance.

By we I mean conservatives and our country in general. We are screwed.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I didn't think she had a chance a while back but now I do. There are too many selfish bastards sucking on the government teet to vote a conservative into office. They have too much to lose. Add in all the fraudulent votes and just straight up libtards and I don't think we have a chance.

Do I hear "Republic of Texas" ????

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio

^^^This^^^^^

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    2007 campaign I hoped for Hillary instead of Obama. Why... while she can garner some female votes, nothing can eclipse the oratory skills of Obama. Like him, hate him, he knows how to talk on his feet and pound his message out. Had it been Mitt Romney against Hillary in the debates, IME she would have been crushed. Of course that's all conjecture at this point, but she has enough negatives in her past to make it a pretty interesting go this time around.

We'll see what the GOP rolls out as their champion.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    16 Reasons Why Hillary Clinton Will Win 2016 – Secrets of the Fed
    With obamacare in full terrible effect by 2016 I dont think any dem really has a chance as long as the republicans dont repeat what they did to each other in the 2012 gop primary.

The mistake the GOP has made in the last two primaries has been letting left-leaning states have too much sway over the primary process, which gave the party leftists to run against a leftist. Voter turnout was horrible in 2012. But it wasn't that people didn't care about the election. They just didn't care about who was running...

I predict the GOP will screw themselves (and us) again by choosing a lameass leftist ("moderate") candidate.

It's seriously way past time for conservatives and libertarians to abandon the Republican and Democrat parties and form a new one.

2007 campaign I hoped for Hillary instead of Obama. Why... while she can garner some female votes, nothing can eclipse the oratory skills of Obama. Like him, hate him, he knows how to talk on his feet and pound his message out. Had it been Mitt Romney against Hillary in the debates, IME she would have been crushed. Of course that's all conjecture at this point, but she has enough negatives in her past to make it a pretty interesting go this time around.

We'll see what the GOP rolls out as their champion.

Obama was weaksauce in the debates (Mitt wasn't much better, but still better). What saved Obama's ass in the debates were moderators and media stepping in and carrying his water.

Obama's very slow on his feet, on par with W in that area.

caleb7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    The mistake the GOP has made in the last two primaries has been letting left-leaning states have too much sway over the primary process, which gave the party leftists to run against a leftist. Voter turnout was horrible in 2012. But it wasn't that people didn't care about the election. They just didn't care about who was running...

I predict the GOP will screw themselves (and us) again by choosing a lameass leftist ("moderate") candidate.

It's seriously way past time for conservatives and libertarians to abandon the Republican and Democrat parties and form a new one.

Obama was weaksauce in the debates (Mitt wasn't much better, but still better). What saved Obama's ass in the debates were moderators and media stepping in and carrying his water.

Obama's very slow on his feet, on par with W in that area.

I agree. About the only thing Obama can do well is read a Teleprompter.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick!" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I have a fear it will be Christie or someone similar. The GOP is garbage, the odds of them backing someone with any real backbone is pretty slim.

Kd5uwg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I would love to hack the teleprompter odumbass os using, and just start typing in random crap. Just to prove he cant think for himself let alone speak woth out massive help.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I agree. About the only thing Obama can do well is read a Teleprompter.

Yes, the main stream media adores him and gives him a break, as well as did that left wing Candy Crowley who debated for him. That aside, I think you guys are underestimating his talents in stand up speaking, be it town hall with plants in the audience, or bully-pulpit speeches. He is good at that, as was Clinton. I've often said, if a candidate can speak and control a crowd, for the uniformed masses, that goes much further than a candidate that has great ideals, but no charisma.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Your right navyguy. We have put forward dry, milk toast, bland candidates. They inspire me to...nothing. The only reason i vote for them is cause of the alternative.

We need a fire, and brimstone type of speaker. Someone who can give it right back to them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Heard a guy on fox news today.
    Made a comment, "there are twice as many conservatives in America as liberals".
    Well how in the hell...........!!!???

caleb7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    As much as I enjoy a candidate who pumps people up, if only charming smiles and smooth talk could fix our economic woes. :p

caleb7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013

I guess half of em ain't voting.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    A lot of Conservative are so afraid of being labeled as a racist that they won't go out and vote or stand up and speak out.

Last election there was a polling place volunteer that was trying to bully people into voting for obama. She tried to bully my wife and my wife told her to stick it where the sun don't shine and her removed from the polling place.

Sent from a creepy ass cracka.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress

Yes. This is a right leaning country. But as i stated, there is no inspiration

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom