Venture Surplus ad

Why on Earth did ol George give Matt Lauer the time of day??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I find it hard to believe that George W. Bush gave an Exclusive interview to a LEFT leaning Journalist on a FAILING LEFT leaning station!! it just makes no sense!! those people on that station ARE in the tank for O-Jacka$$ and BASHED Him exstensively to include Matt!!! so why help with their FAILING ratings?????
    Gun Zone Deals

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    He ALSO talked to Sean Hanity...at the Ranch in Crawford...so it was only "exclusive" in that he was only talking to them one at a time. He's dealt with Mat Lier before, and his wife made an ASS out of Mr Lier on more than one occasion...

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Because maybe, just maybe... W leans left himself? Look at his list of accomplishments and compare to Obama.

I'm just sayin'.

Alamo Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    DeSoto, Dallas County, TX
    Look at his list of accomplishments and compare to Obama.
    On the flip side, I look at what Obama has done, is doing, and has all but succeeded in so doing to bring about the demise of our great Nation domestically and internationally.....
    Comparing the two, I must ask, if George W. Bush was/is a Leftist (and I don't believe he is in any shape or form), what then is Barack Obama???? What is left of the Left???"

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    On the flip side, I look at what Obama has done, is doing, and has all but succeeded in so doing to bring about the demise of our great Nation domestically and internationally.....
    Comparing the two, I must ask, if George W. Bush was/is a Leftist (and I don't believe he is in any shape or form), what then is Barack Obama???? What is left of the Left???"

This I agree with Miss Annie.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I too was thinking the very same thing, why give this Dirtbag Liar any time?

But when you think about it, he must or else the Libtards will be saying "he HANDPICKED his interviews". You know, the same way we say most demos won't go on Hannity or O'Reilly or Beck.

But Bush has been there, he knows and knew what he was doing, except for the times Cheney was working his mouth through that hole in his back coat. Hee, Hee.

So Bush should be able to handle the light weights like Matt Liar.

When it comes to that Beached Whale, Opera, I just don't know.......

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

Not saying it to defend Obama by a stretch. Obama is even further left of Bush, which is a bad thing. It's just that I can't consider Bush to be on the "right" of center. He was far too left far too often.

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    Yup, he didn't veto McCain-Feingold, he started all the bailouts
    And he did nothing to secure our borders. He also took away a lot
    of personal liberties under the guise of national security.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I take it no one watched the interview...? He actually told old Mat just how it was...as he did with Hanity and Greta and took O'Riley down a notch...

Say what you want about the man, he did what he did because he loves this country....and he made the best choices he could at the time with the information he had available...and he did it with NO help from the media AT ALL, and with even his own party turning on him at times...

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I agree with all of your post. BUT i think he shouldnt have given Matt and his station any help with ratings thats all!!

Why NOT go make Matt look like an ass and give the mindless folks who watch him a little wakeup call when he shows Matt to be what he is, a biased liberal ass...?

Besides, it's all over now anyway, and George came off making Matt and the current liberals in charge look like the dumbasses they are...

Top Bottom