• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The server the forum, and other sites, were on was taken down by the host because of a reported malicious image in a thread in the man-cave subforum. We finally convinced the host to turn the server back on by sidelining the forum. I deleted a number of images and posts within the thread.

I need everyone to be careful about what they post in terms of images and files. If you don't know or trust the site that the images are coming from then DO NOT POST THEM. It causes A LOT of trouble for everyone and can cause personal loss if the malicious content attacks someones computer.
    Military Camp

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Just take down the sub forum. Bunch of retards in there anyway. This is a Texas gun forum. Not 4chan.

Great, engaging in personal attacks against folks that mean you no harm for participating in something some of us like.

If you don't like that section(s), don't click on it.

Last edited:

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Any thoughts as to maybe contacting the person responsible for the post just to let them know? I know that if I did something that ever compromised the TGT Forum I would want to know so that I could make sure to take the proper steps as to not have it happen again. This comment is not intended to crucify the person(s) but just to inform. Just a thought. Thanks Allan for all your hard work.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    In not sure how any of that works.

I usually upload to tapatalk but rarely post in the man cave so I guess I'm safe.

I blame glockster.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Someone gave the forum an STD. Quit playing in the pig pen yall. You're spreading it around by dragging stuff back here.

Top Bottom