• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wraiths_empire

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2014
    Hello to all the forum patrons!
    I've been a firearms and WWII enthusist ever since I was a child back in the 70's. I'd love to brag about what I have in my personal arsenal but most would call B$ on that so lets just say I am a CZ/VZ addict, I have my C&R, I have a room full of WWII weapons and militaria, and my latest craze has been to collect automatic pocket guns from the early 1900's. Gunbroker has been my best friend for over 7 years now.
    I don't shoot for MOA. When I can get 20 out of 30 rounds with of one of my AK's using iron sights to hit a 12" target at 100 yards standing, it tickles me just fine. I have too many things to play with to be anything but a plinker.
    I spend alot of time reading advice and arguments on various forums (I love the hot debates) but never really thought of giving my own input until now. I chose to join Texas GT since its my favorite of all of them. I want to be able to defend the 'junk' when someone that knows someone that knows someone didn't like it and give my honest opinions only if I actually own it. My kids love to shoot also, so I think my first post will be about a 22lr rifle that gets a bad rap when it shouldn't. I see that there is alot of younger people looking for advice on a first purchase in these forums and I see alot of "the cheaper one is junk, you have to buy this $600 plinker or you're not cool...." sort of opinions that I feel botches the minds of future shooters.
    Well, maybe I'll meet you in a posting soon....

wraiths_empire

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2014
    Actually, the reason I chose this site is because the members here seem to be more sensable and civil. When someone does a search on x verses y, I can only hope thath my opinion can help someone out. The arguments I see from other sites entertain me more than anything.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Hello to all the forum patrons!
    I've been a firearms and WWII enthusist ever since I was a child back in the 70's. I'd love to brag about what I have in my personal arsenal but most would call B$ on that so lets just say I am a CZ/VZ addict
    Aw C'mon, let us know what you got. P.S. Howdy from Denton County.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hrrquest1000
    Top Bottom