• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    East Texas
    Do not and will not be a member of any of the social networks.
    Seems like a waste of time and mostly for people who like to brag about themselves and such.
    Sorry, just my opinion..!!
    Oh well...already have 2 10-22's, don't really need another.
    Nice contest though for someone.
    Don

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    Sad to see so many people write off social media. I use it to follow interesting sources, primarily gun rights and hosting industry (my line of work) and it makes it easy to keep up with good articles covering my interests plus keep up with what family members are up to. It really isn't like you get forced to suffer a bunch of junk, you choose who to follow so just follow sources that post stuff you would like to check out.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Social media is as harmful or as harmless as you make it... just like anything else in life. It's hard to convince those in tinfoil hats of this though, and some people just aren't interested in being social.

I have a lot of contacts on Facebook. None of them seem to be bragging. Perhaps some need a better class of friends.

thunderstruck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    La Grange area
    Social media is as harmful or as harmless as you make it... just like anything else in life. It's hard to convince those in tinfoil hats of this though, and some people just aren't interested in being social.

I have a lot of contacts on Facebook. None of them seem to be bragging. Perhaps some need a better class of friends.

Agreed!

Top Bottom