Winning: Renewed NRA membership, one hell of a deal.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    So I got an offer in the mail today from the NRA. Been meaning to renew my membership but lacked the funds. Anywho, the offer was 2 years for $34.95. Keep in mind, I have been paying $35 for one year for the last two years, so this seemed like one hell of a deal. To sweeten the pot, another little flyer in the same envelope said "Join for two years! Get this FREE gift!!! NRA's Heavy Duty Duffel Bag!"

So let's recap.

I get 2 years of membership for the price of one year, AND a sweet duffel bag! Nevermind that it's probably made in China for $0.30!

Re up your memberships!
    Texas SOT

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I have the bag. It's not quite heavy-duty, but it's not bad for free.

I'd renew, except I just got a year for buying my PT-111 and will get another when my PT-140 gets here, complements of Taurus. If you bought one of their handguns from a retail establishment lately, the form is on their website to claim your free year, which includes extending your current membership.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I bought a lifetime membership years ago, all I get are phone calls asking for more money

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    I have the bag. It's not quite heavy-duty, but it's not bad for free.

I'd renew, except I just got a year for buying my PT-111 and will get another when my PT-140 gets here, complements of Taurus. If you bought one of their handguns from a retail establishment lately, the form is on their website to claim your free year, which includes extending your current membership.

I have the bag too. It's ok for free.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I've never EVER gotten the "free" (ain't nothing ever for free, included maybe, but never free) gift. I guess "while supplies last" always screwed me. I stopped upping NRA a while back when they kept sending me an "renewal notice" barely one year in to a 3 year membership. I called and asked to be removed and that I never got my "limited edition" #3,000,000 of 3,000,001 knife. They were really nice and then said sorry for the issue and I should be receiving my knife in the mail. Two weeks later I got another renewal notice... and still no knife.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    About once a year they'll have lifetime memberships for $300. As long as you plan on living longer than 10 more years that's a really good deal ;)

Top Bottom