bxlfv7Mm.jpg
      20.2 KB · Views: 77

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    When I was a kid, there was one house that had full sized candy bars - and they were the good kind, not some off-brand crap. The family owned a grocery store. We would change costumes and go back several times to hit this gold mine. They had the candy in boxes lined up on a long table and you could pick any 2.

A friend decided to throw a big Halloween bash. His wife got a big punch bowl and mixed up some kind of mixture of wines in it. She told him to pick up some dry ice so it would smoke like a witches brew. He didn't know how much he might need, so he got a big brick of it and put it in the bowl. Well, it froze all the water out of the mixture and left behind the sugar and alcohol in a slushy mess. The women all thought it was great stuff and they were all drinking it. Suddenly, everyone disappeared. We went looking for them and they were all throwing up. Two women were alternating heaving into a toilet, another was using the sink, and the rest were outside in the yard. Party ended in less than an hour.

We had a neighbor that worked for Homeland Security. He would throw a huge bash at Halloween and it became legendary. A lot of the people he worked with were pervs. Lots of wife swapping and such. One lady was from Argentina and she brought her mother, who dressed up like Carmen Maranda, with a whole bunch of fake fruit on her hat. She walked by a tiki torch and it lit her hat on fire. That wax fruit burned really fast. I grabbed a bowl that had melted ice in it and dumped it on the hat. She didn't know it had been on fire until after she got dowsed. Yeah, fun times. He eventually stopped doing the parties because it got too wild.

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    Snagged this pennywise mask on a whim to add to the collection. I like to dress up to pass out candy, I'll sit motionless and let the little ones grab candy out of the bowl so I don't scare them too bad, all bets are off for the big kids though.
    fae993997a65257b65d2616ef22ff28d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    When we lived in Houston my wife totally loved Halloween. She would decorated the yard, buy candy and she would dress up & dress the dog up too.
    IMG_3617.jpg

It use to worry me as the neighborhood was not the greatest. And the hood rats would show up in Free Shit Army fashion to score candy. I was alway afraid one year someone would force their way in. My boy Bobo made me feel at ease. He scared the bajeebus out of more then a few hood rats.

Top Bottom