• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Deadly situations can happen in the blink of an eye," she said. "If you are not proactive … you are a vulnerable target."
    So true. If you walk around looking like a victim, you will be a victim.

All the gun laws, regulations, rules, restrictions, plans and advisories in the world are not going to change the fact that criminals have guns, she pointed out.
    "By definition, criminals break the law. All of these regulations do absolutely nothing [to stop] criminals," she said.
    It's too bad that the liberals and gun grabbers don't seem to realize this simple fact. Criminals don't give a damn about laws! They're CRIMINALS!

While the prosecutor had not yet made a formal decision regarding her case, Willingham told WND that Oklahoma not only has a "make my day" law allowing residents to use deadly force inside their homes, but also a "stand your ground" law allowing force to be used against an attack outside the home.
    The Castle Doctrine and the "stand your ground" laws are the best things that have ever come about for law-abiding, gun-owning citizens. It gives them the protection of the law. Pisses off the liberals, though, because it "violates" the rights of those poor criminals.

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    1) I am sorry the lady had to take a life, but I am glad she had the intestinal fortitude to do it.

2) I am glad the one is dead, yes glad. It means there is one less threat in the world that won't make contact with my family. I view individuals such as this a rabid animal that needs to be put down.

3) I reserve my sympathy and compassion for those who are not committing crimes against other people, see #1.

Craig

drummingchevy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Houston
    She recalled with clarity the five shots, including those in which she picked out the attackers even though her boyfriend, black like the attackers, was struggling with them. He had been visiting and came in from the next room after the shots rang out.

Maybe she will dump him and find a guy who sleeps a little lighter after this ordeal.

He reported to Smith later that one of the attackers actually had a headlock on him when she fired, knocking the assailant off of him.

What are the rules of guns safety? I'm kidding, but he is lucky to be alive regardless of whether or not a missed shot would have killed him or if the attacker would have.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Most people don't realize just what a bullet will do and what it won't do. Movies show them stopping bad guys in their tracks, blowing them ten feet in the air back-wards (both incredible exaggerations). . . They don't show them going through 12 pieces of sheet-rock or two pigs. They show them hitting the bad guy who is in front of crowds or in line with the "good guy."

That being said, I don't anyone can really be sure what was going on exactly when she pulled the trigger. The good news is that the boyfriend is alive, the girl is alive, and the bad guys have some holes punched in them. I know your just kidding, but I'm just expounding.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    including those in which she picked out the attackers even though her boyfriend, black like the attackers, was struggling with them. ...He reported to Smith later that one of the attackers actually had a headlock on him when she fired, knocking the assailant off of him.
    Wow, good shot, but kinda scary. I wish I could get my girlfriend to practice more because I worry that if I was in that situation she'd accidentally hit me :p

Top Bottom