• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Where my parents live there's only one bum and every summer the towns people chase him down, hose him off, shave his beard and his head, give him new clothes, a carton of cigarettes, and a bottle of jack daniels. This has become a town tradition for the last 20 years or so.

I would gladly volunteer my time as I have experience in this area.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Screw the beard and the murderous asswipe that he is. I want to know why he is still called Major. In other words, kick his ass out of the military and feed him to the civilian judical system.

Now, I said that with no military experience so if it's faster to call him a "suspect" and Major a little while longer, complete the court marshal, and execute him for the murders so many witnessed, then so be it. What ever gets him swinging by the neck fastest.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Screw the beard and the murderous asswipe that he is. I want to know why he is still called Major. In other words, kick his ass out of the military and feed him to the civilian judical system.

Now, I said that with no military experience so if it's faster to call him a "suspect" and Major a little while longer, complete the court marshal, and execute him for the murders so many witnessed, then so be it. What ever gets him swinging by the neck fastest.

Technically, I think he might be subject to both. I say shave him bald, and give him bacon aftershave.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Where my parents live there's only one bum and every summer the towns people chase him down, hose him off, shave his beard and his head, give him new clothes, a carton of cigarettes, and a bottle of jack daniels. This has become a town tradition for the last 20 years or so.

I would gladly volunteer my time as I have experience in this area.

Yeah but some of us wanna practice!

Top Bottom