TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Batter!

1680440784606.png

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Wild Turkey, no, never will drink that shit again. In my early 20s, I became very wasted on it, killed one-half gallon, and started a second, terrible mistake!! So sick afterward, I cannot stand the scent of it to this day, even after 30 YEARS!

Buffalo Trace, never had it, Makers Mark is ok, and Four Roses really did not impress me. Never heard of Old Heaven Hill, Jim Beam Black is pretty good, and goes well IMO with an ice cube or water on the side, it works with Sprite or Coke in a pinch, and Big Red as well, just don't go too heavy with the whiskey, it will overpower the Big Red. Woodford Reserve, I really do like the aroma of this one, easy on the tongue, and pretty tasty with a Cohiba. My daily sipping beverage is Old Tub, easy on the wallet, and tasty.

In the hot summer months, Vodka and Gatorade, rehydrate, replenish your electrolytes and a buzz all in one!! :evil:

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Wild Turkey, no, never will drink that shit again. In my early 20s, I became very wasted on it, killed one-half gallon, and started a second, terrible mistake!! So sick afterward, I cannot stand the scent of it to this day, even after 30 YEARS!

Buffalo Trace, never had it, Makers Mark is ok, and Four Roses really did not impress me. Never heard of Old Heaven Hill, Jim Beam Black is pretty good, and goes well IMO with an ice cube or water on the side, it works with Sprite or Coke in a pinch, and Big Red as well, just don't go too heavy with the whiskey, it will overpower the Big Red. Woodford Reserve, I really do like the aroma of this one, easy on the tongue, and pretty tasty with a Cohiba. My daily sipping beverage is Old Tub, easy on the wallet, and tasty.

In the hot summer months, Vodka and Gatorade, rehydrate, replenish your electrolytes and a buzz all in one!! :evil:
    Oop's forgot what thread I was in. Too much Old Tub last night!

Top Bottom