• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I thought there was a discussion about it here already (from a while back).

I haven't played it but IIRC it is fun until a certain point where you have to buy stuff. Without buying the game gets very difficult.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    No you don't have to buy stuff. You can play the game for free. I have not spent a penny on it. However if you want to, you can. It's faster to the better tanks and better equipment. Not a necessity. Been a lot of updates since it first came out and it's competitive even with free stuff. Yeah the C-Card commandos can be a pain, but you can overcome it.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I haven't played in awhile. Even after I got some awesome tanks, I still preferred playing tier2 battles. The little tanks are just more fun.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    For those still playing, there is a bonus code celebrating their 2nd anniversary.

Go to WOT website, log in, enter: 2NDBDAYTANKS under the redeem tab and you get a free 24 hours of premium account and a bunch of consumables (which you can sell for in-game credits).

If you have not played in a while, be prepared for a long download as it will have to update to the latest edition.

I haven't played in awhile. Even after I got some awesome tanks, I still preferred playing tier2 battles. The little tanks are just more fun.

Yeah, I spend a lot of time on the tier 1 and 2 battles. Lately just to get credits to repair my bigger tanks :(

Played this battle last week over lunch and I think I did pretty good.

View attachment 20349

Top Bottom