Hurley's Gold

Worldviews: Take this quiz. What is your worldview/how does it affect politics?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I am a Theist.

Me too.

I really hope we get some more folks to weigh in with and consider their results.

It's kind of a baseline for where we all come from and instead of just lining up and going back and forth, understanding our own and each others worldviews will help us to have more fruitful and civil discussions.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    If I pick the best answers available, the test returns a result of "Theist".

However, the test is crap. There were multiple answers under each question that were not mutually exclusive and were often, in fact, complementary. Without the ability to select "all that apply" rather than the single "closest", the results can only be an approximation so rough that the result is, to be charitable, dubious.

WCDUB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    worthless

However, the test is crap. There were multiple answers under each question that were not mutually exclusive and were often, in fact, complementary. Without the ability to select "all that apply" rather than the single "closest", the results can only be an approximation so rough that the result is, to be charitable, dubious.

I agree.

Last edited:

WCDUB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    nihilist

According to the quiz,I am a "nihilist",but according to the dictionary definition of nihilist,I'm not really.I would say I'm a naturalist(all that exists is the space-time physical world),and atheist,with skeptical/
    nihilist overtones(lol).

Last edited:

equin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Waxahachie, TX

Good point. Got "Theist," too.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The world sucks, or we would all float into space.
    haha, you nihilist!

nihilists.jpg

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis

Of course. Any simple test like this is less than ideal. But its a start and gets the conversation going.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom