ARJ Defense ad

WOW! A forum for Texas Gun Owners! LOVE IT! Hello!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pgamboa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    McKinney, TX
    I am REALLY happy to have found this forum. One that is dedicated to Texas Folks. I stumbled across this site and HAD to join! I am from North Texas (McKinney actually). Recent gun owner and have gone CRAZY! Purchased 3 pistols since December and CHLs in place from my wife and I in February. Running around the DFW/Metroplex in search for some ammo!

Learning as MUCH as we gun as responsible gun owners and taking part in the safety for our family, home, and where ever needed.

Hello Neighbors!
    ARJ Defense ad

pgamboa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    McKinney, TX
    Thanks guys! I have enough 9mm ammo to practice and hopefully be well versed for the upcoming CHL. But man....these shelves are looking ridiculous every day! I visit Cabelas-Allen every other day and they are down to a half/shelf of handgun ammo. I did manage to find some 22LR Aguila 20 Grain that I thought would be great to practice on my SR22 but think I need to part ways with with. I didn't pay attention to the "20 Grain" when i bought it. I'm sure someone here would want to take it off my hands....need to wait for my 5 post count to list it :)

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Welcome to the forum from Fannin County!

We're having a meet and greet dinner at Rudy's BBQ in Allen on Feb 8 starting at 6:00. Let me know if you can make it and I'll add you to the count.

pgamboa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    McKinney, TX
    Welcome to the forum from Fannin County!

We're having a meet and greet dinner at Rudy's BBQ in Allen on Feb 8 starting at 6:00. Let me know if you can make it and I'll add you to the count.

I am not sure if I can make this but will try. I am 5 minutes from there and have been visiting Cabela's every day to see their shelves dwindle smaller and smaller. My wife and I are taking our CHLs that Saturday. What is the plan after the meet/greet? What is the current headcount?

Top Bottom