• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    If you're talking about Tim McGraw, whiney? Nails on a chalkboard? I don't have that sense at all in fact, I'm not sure we can be friends anymore. :green: Lol

He's certainly not my favorite but this is pretty damn good song, even though I don't like the video.

That is a good song. But he still sucks donkey balls, and sounds awful doing it.

Love ya!!

Last edited:

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    Lmao remember when this pole smoker had a split personality where he turned into a teenage goth girl? View attachment 391293
    Thanks for all the "woke" Garth info. I never knew about his perverse youth and all his commie love for Obama and Pelosi. I HAVE often heard that most country music stars were never originally "country" as far as their upbringing and social/political leanings. Put on a hat and boots and practice your country "twang" and you can fool the conservative/country leaning public into thinking that you're a "good ole boy" just like most of them. What fakes!

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    <>

Yes, BUT, do they realize what REAL communists would do to them ?

They are usng the attractions of ‘’Marxism’’ to seduct young & ignorant supporters.

From reading WEF stuff, as soon as they ‘’depopulate’’ Earth by causing some 5.5 BILLION Humans to die, they intend to set-up a neo-feudal global government under which the few regular folks who survive will be permanent serfs/slaves, to serve some 0.5 BN elite ‘’masters’’.

The only force capable of stopping this is the ARMED U S Citizen.

I expect some ruse late in 2024 or early 2025, to be used as a screen to attempt to disarm us all. In such case, our best chance is to rise-up in unison.

Be ready.

leVieux

<>
    Well stated. They are now beginning to publicly state their endgame intentions and STILL people call it "tin foil hat conspiracy".

Top Bottom