• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 28, 2011
    Austin
    Hello all. I'm looking for a Dillon progressive press, preferably set up for 9mm or .223(others might work too). I'd like a 550, 650, or maybe a Square Deal. I'm in the Austin area and would be willing to drive to meet up if necessary. Drop me a line via email if you have something like this you want to get rid of: secondstoryguy@gmail.com

Thanks,
    SSG

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I just spent the last 30 minutes in the Brian Enos site and have a few observations.

There is no price break from dealing with Brian. I have always dealt with Dillon directly and when comparing prices, I see no difference.

Brian has some packages that group products for new reloaders or for experienced reloaders. That is a unique concept and a good idea but there is no price advantage for doing that. It just makes decision making less complex. You order a package and get everything that you need but at full Dillon price.

I like the "free shipping" for orders of $400 or more. Dillon does not do that and it's a good deal. They are both on Arizona (Prescott and Tempe) so savings in shipping cost would be a plus with Brian.....if you're going to spend $400+.

The site is a good one and Brian Enos is a long time pistol competitor and very knowledgeable but don't think that you're doing to get a price break from ordering from Brian as compared to ordering from Dillon directly. That's not true.

Flash

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I just spent the last 30 minutes in the Brian Enos site and have a few observations.

There is no price break from dealing with Brian. I have always dealt with Dillon directly and when comparing prices, I see no difference.

Brian has some packages that group products for new reloaders or for experienced reloaders. That is a unique concept and a good idea but there is no price advantage for doing that. It just makes decision making less complex. You order a package and get everything that you need but at full Dillon price.

I like the "free shipping" for orders of $400 or more. Dillon does not do that and it's a good deal. They are both on Arizona (Prescott and Tempe) so savings in shipping cost would be a plus with Brian.....if you're going to spend $400+.

The site is a good one and Brian Enos is a long time pistol competitor and very knowledgeable but don't think that you're doing to get a price break from ordering from Brian as compared to ordering from Dillon directly. That's not true.

Flash

Never said he was cheaper...

natgas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Magnolia, TX
    Brian will also walk through with you via email or phone exactly what you might need and he's always agreeable to giving advice, even at the expense of you purchasing something less expensive.

Top Bottom