WTB WTB Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS (Location: Dallas County)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PGB777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2023
    Cedar Hill
    Hello, I would Like to Purchase a Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS pistol. I want it in good condition, Preferably stock (original condition). Preferably with the case and other original parts that come with it. Private sale only. I prefer for us to sign a bill of sale.

I have a Valid Texas DL and a Texas LTC (License to Carry). live in Cedar Hill (In Dallas County).I'm looking to meet somewhere that is close and not too far. Phone number is 46nine4018522 (TEXT ONLY)
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Can’t be bothered to contribute more than a word tor five of junk replies to the posts until it’s time to hit the classifieds
    B33F4EFE-BC75-45C7-A25A-6B3016AD710C.png

PGB777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2023
    Cedar Hill
    Hello sir, you said that "Can't be bothered to to contributed more then a word for five of junk replies." I'm not really sure what you mean because most of my posts are more then 1 word. Some of them are actual sentences discussing the topic at hand. As a matter of fact, my posts that are shown in the picture you posted, show more then 1 word.

The rules say that I need 25 posts in order to post in the classifieds section, and I have abided by that rule. I do not see anything in the rule saying to have a specific number of words. As far as I am concerned, I have followed the rules in order to post here. If i am doing anything wrong then I will try to fix it. Thank you for your comment sir, have a great day.

Top Bottom