• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    I am just now getting into the market for a Glock 27. I already have a G22 Gen 3 and I love it, but it is just too big for me and my frame size to conceal carry when my CHL finally comes in the mail. So I want to get the G27 so that my mags will be interchangeable and they can share ammo. My G22 will become a bedside gun and i'll buy a flashlight for it. I'm not it too big of a hurry to buy the G27, but definitely want one before I take my vacation in the first part of June. I want it to be a FTF and I don't have anything to trade except some old golf clubs...see that here >> http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/gun-accessories-ammo/44579-wtt-golf-clubs-ammo-dallas.html

Let me know what you have and the price range you're looking for. If it's basically a NIB gun with no extras, then I'm looking at about 500 - 550.
    Guns International

Harley1960

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Round Rock, TX
    I have a practically new Glock 27. Less than 100 rounds shot through it. Great gun but I'm looking to consolidate calibers in my collection to reduce ammo costs. It comes with Talon Grips (which come right off if you dont like them) and 2 Factory Mags with Pierce Grip extensions.

I'm asking $550. I require a FTF in Austin (Round Rock) with a valid DL or CHL, and we will have to sign a bill of sale.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    I have a practically new Glock 27. Less than 100 rounds shot through it. Great gun but I'm looking to consolidate calibers in my collection to reduce ammo costs. It comes with Talon Grips (which come right off if you dont like them) and 2 Factory Mags with Pierce Grip extensions.

I'm asking $550. I require a FTF in Austin (Round Rock) with a valid DL or CHL, and we will have to sign a bill of sale.

If I head down that way anytime soon, i'll contact you about it. For now though, imma see if I can find one here in the DFW area cause gas costs to drive down there and back would add costs I simply can't afford

Harley1960

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Round Rock, TX
    Here are the pics

Attachments

• G27-1.jpg
      G27-1.jpg
      38.9 KB · Views: 101
    • G27-2.jpg
      G27-2.jpg
      36.4 KB · Views: 111

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    They open at 7am, and I think people will be getting there at different times throughout the morning, so no set time. Since both of us live a good distance away, for our purposes, how about we meet there between 11 and noon?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom