• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LilIrishTemper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    DFW - Sherman
    So I bought another used Glock 22 from a private seller, but it didnt come with a factory case. Looking for one with good foam, prefer one with a lock if you have it, but I'd be just be happy with the case. Only interested in original glock case. Thanks.
    Venture Surplus ad

LilIrishTemper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    DFW - Sherman
    Thanks Robin. That's the next step if I can't find a used one. But I'm cheap bastard, so hopefully someone has one laying around in their closet just taking up space.

LilIrishTemper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    DFW - Sherman
    I had 5 of them at one point. Turned one into a lunch box, threw some away, and use the other one.

If we were in the wild, I would attack you. Even if you weren’t in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack you! If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I’d swim out in the middle of the ocean and freakin EAT YOU! And then I’d bang your tuna girlfriend.

LilIrishTemper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    DFW - Sherman
    2011-04-28 16.37.36.jpg

Woo-Hoo!, I found Texas1911's secret dumping spot for his unwanted new Glock cases/lunchboxes for $12.00 a piece. I bought all 3, one for myself so I'll sell the other two for $12.00 each and you pay the shipping. Cases are almost new, the foam is in mint cond, no locks.

Not interested in making money off of them, just trying to save someone paying $30.00 when I only needed one.

Top Bottom