• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Can't help you on finding one but was over on Pigeon Road Guns in Stephenville and saw a Highway Patrolman buy one for a ankle/boot hideaway fallback pistol. I soon bought a PF-9 for easy concealed carry and although its polymer it is a nice little firearm.
    Its double action only and there is no way it can accidently go off without you pull the trigger ! No retained firing pin, no thumb safety, a super safe design. I previously thought it was just some more American polymer junk but I was very wrong !!!!

BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    Been thinking of getting the P-11... Just like the idea of ten in the mag instead of only 7. And the frame isnt that much thicker than the PF-9, so tahts a bonus...

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Lots of my friends have Kel-Tecs as backup guns but to me it looks like a K-Mart special. The Ruger LCP is 500% nicer and not that much more. Just my 2 cents worth.

Edit - The SR9C, not the LCP.

accumack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Bastrop, TX
    I bought a p11 a while back because it felt better than the pf9 my friend bought the pf9 because it felt better to him. I suggest you handle both and decide. just my $.02 worth.

streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Ive been trying to buy one for a month!!! There are 12 variations of this damn gun and none of them are available- let me know where you find one so I can get it too!!!

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    ive tried them both in my hand and have shot both, im comfortable with either
    i have a p32 and a p3at and have been satisified with both but now want a 9mm cause of cheaper shooting
    i would like to pick it up for a birthday gift to my dad though so hopefully i can find one soon
    if not here pawnshop hunting it will be lol

RPB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Texas
    Hope you found one. (Pasadena or Houston Gun show last weekend probably had some of each, I got a new PF9 at a gun show in central Texas last weekend, and they had lots of new P11s and PF9s and some used P11s)

streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Hope you found one. (Pasadena or Houston Gun show last weekend probably had some of each, I got a new PF9 at a gun show in central Texas last weekend, and they had lots of new P11s and PF9s and some used P11s)

Is there a simple tool which lists gun shows and where they are located? I've never been but want to attend in mid-FEB or so. THANKS!!!

RPB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Texas
    Is there a simple tool which lists gun shows and where they are located? I've never been but want to attend in mid-FEB or so. THANKS!!!

Well different shows are put on by different promoters, so there are many more than listed here, but here's a couple links. The first one is fairly complete. Each promoter also has a list on their sites.

Texas Gun & Knife Shows

HOME

SAXET GUN SHOWS SCHEDULED EVENTS AND LOCATIONS

High Caliber - The TRUE Classic of Gun & Knife Shows

Top Bottom