• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    My daughter wears gun t shirts to school and is in their police science activities where they wear full duty gear and blue guns to school events and competition.

No one cares.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Just like this one:
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019...ter-old-hunting-photo-resurfaces-on-facebook/

Just be careful what you and your loved ones post on Fascistbook
    It’s been several days since that happened and I wondered when someone would post it. It showed up immediately on my local news app and then the next day on The Daily Wire.

Iola is a small town and ISD. We have considered moving there with one reason being the highly rated ISD and small town charm. Obviously now we would not move there with plans of enrolling our children. I mentioned it to a church member this past Sunday who lives there and his reaction was that he would sue them into bankruptcy. I haven’t seen a case brought yet, but I will contribute if they do.

When I read the article to my wife, she immediately said “that’s why we homeschool.”

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    With "guilty by social media post" becoming more common place, school's going on lock down because some student thought they saw someone with a weapon, people's view that mass shootings, especially school shootings, are happening more often, and indoctrination curriculum taking over the public schools, I think more and more parents are going to home school.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    It’s been several days since that happened and I wondered when someone would post it. It showed up immediately on my local news app and then the next day on The Daily Wire.

Iola is a small town and ISD. We have considered moving there with one reason being the highly rated ISD and small town charm. Obviously now we would not move there with plans of enrolling our children. I mentioned it to a church member this past Sunday who lives there and his reaction was that he would sue them into bankruptcy. I haven’t seen a case brought yet, but I will contribute if they do.

When I read the article to my wife, she immediately said “that’s why we homeschool.”
    Bam. That and 14,739 other reasons, like teachers who sexually prey on children.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Last year they were practicing traffic stops and room clearance on school grounds. They have competitions just like any other group. I dont know what's up this year as she is only in it 2nd semister.

The school bought a crapload of nice duty belts blue guns and other equipment. They bought serpa holsters and it took about two draws before I had to stop and teach her the proper technique. Their teacher is a police officer, should have known better, and was letting them draw with the point/tip of the finger on the lever not the pad. Using the point is how under stress your finger enters the trigger guard and NDs happen. Muscle memory takes over, curled finger touching trigger, as well as the stress causes you to press hard and the finger can slip into the trigger guard. Straight finger using the pad of the finger and muscle memory and draw stroke keeps that finger out of the trigger guard.

I dont like serpa holsters as I like SAFARILAND retention as its closest to traditional thumb break. In addition to being critical you use the proper draw technique I have also seen small rocks or dirt lock the serpa retention system up tight.

Regarding the gun tshirts, I will say I think there is only a couple small guns pictured and that they are brand name type shirts. I'll have to get a couple pics.

The shirts caused no panic and when asked she said staff was too busy getting ass cheeks covered to read a tshirt.

ETA I meant serpa holsters not sherpas. Those are only sold in Kathmandu.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom