• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    I dont get the question. I have lived here 4-ev-er, and back in the good old days, when I got a bonus, i went to the gun store first. The first thing the owner said was, got your bonus check? Yup, lets see how far it goes. I can not imagine what moving here form some commie state was/is like. All of a sudden, every toy you ever wanted was right there for the picken? Almost as good as inheriting a bawdy house when your 16 years old.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    There is No confusion.
    It's not for that exact reason most of it is just for 10 round restrictions they have like in Komiland. You can buy just about anything there one way or another. They just think buying guns in non restricted states are better guns for one reason or another.
    Well they are, since they are missing all the dumb compliance parts, internal locks and other dumb stuff required by anti gun states.

Ever see the cost of non-roster guns in CA? Holy crap.

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    Kinda seems weird to throw shade on people for getting what they want. Are these purchases having a negative impact in your life? I could see how numerous consumers with excess disposable income could cause shortages and price hikes in your area. Is that the problem?

madwildcat

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Frisco, TX
    Do you really have that many guns that will be worth more than you paid for them?
    NFA guns provide a good returns on investment. And you get to play with your investment. Admittedly not a cheap market now, but still a huge jump in value as there is increasing demand and decreasing supply. (edited as I found out specific ones outstrip the market handily, not all)

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    NFA guns provide a good returns on investment. And you get to play with your investment. Admittedly not a cheap market now, but still a huge jump in value as there is increasing demand and decreasing supply. (edited as I found out specific ones outstrip the market handily, not all)

Of course, but not many more gain substantial value. I'm talking about more than ~$100.

Obviously I don't know everything.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    You must be lousy at math or have some pretty undesirable firearms or is it you own only one gun!:rolleyes:
    No kidding. I can think of only one gun that has "lost value" and thats my AP5 since they had a $400 price drop right after i bought it

dmh

dmh
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Huntsville,TX
    Half have gone up, the rest are shooters that pretty much maintain value. Even if they all loose some value, it's still a better depreciation % than inflation. You'd be a fool to save money now. When it comes time, your nestegg won't have near the purchasing power as you thought it would. Guns and ammo will only become more valuable in time.

The days of the way our parents saved for retirement just doesn't work anymore.
    Invest in precious metals.
    Brass and Lead...

cav21082108

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2022
    Killeen, TX
    Why do people from restricted states move here and then go Mega ape shit on buying and slapping together guns?
    I'm a transplant from a time back and it have never crossed my mind because I already had all this shit before I came here.
    From my understanding they sell all of their wares and start all over buying new shit. Hmmmmmm! Kinda makes you think something ain't right on the horizon. Oh well just cleaning out the garage and thinking about my surroundings.
    Many were homeless before moving here. Without a home where would they assemble and store them? Not everyone even had a job in those places. Check your privilege.:roflfunny::roflfunny:

Top Bottom