• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    For some here, the world doesn't revolve around our every want and need. lol

I've definitely waited 45+ min. When I bought my .22 conversion at SGA and wanted to fire it at @ 715pm, the girl said 'they are cleaning up the range, it's closed'. There were no less than 3 active shooters at the time.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

I've definitely waited 45+ min. When I bought my .22 conversion at SGA and wanted to fire it at @ 715pm, the girl said 'they are cleaning up the range, it's closed'. There were no less than 3 active shooters at the time.

Probably why they were cleaning & fixing stuff at that time....taking advantage of a lull in use.
    I have never gone there & not seen the clips & sound baffling shot up, people need to aim at the paper, lol....

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I've met and shot with getndirty and he's a good guy. I don't remember what he drove but it wasn't a Ferrari like you where a Coke can in the road equals a speedbump.

Actually I drive a lifted Nissan on big man tires and man suspension. The potholes don't phase me and I don't even slow down for them, but they're definitely there. Any normal car is liable to bottom out if they don't maneuver around them.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Actually I drive a lifted Nissan on big man tires and man suspension. The potholes don't phase me and I don't even slow down for them, but they're definitely there. Any normal car is liable to bottom out if they don't maneuver around them.

i wasnt aware they made man suspension for non straight front axle trucks :P

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011

I never said or implied that it did. But that's funny coming from you, especially with your reputation around here...

If you want to shoot anything with a barrel longer than 8in, SGA is pretty pointless. It's also pointless when you're bringing first-time shooters with no guns and they still have to pay $16/person. That's why I prefer Hot Wells.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    what year model? i think ive seen a few new ones with an sfa, but mostly ifs. thats pretty neat, or did you swap it in?

haha, these little japanese "trucks" NEVER came with a straight front axle. it was swapped in from a Jeep Grand Wagoneer.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    there's Tac-47 at Louetta and TC Jester, and Spectre Firearms at Spring-Cypress and 249.

SGA has great prices on ammo, decent prices on equipment, and ok prices on firearms, IMO.

I think Im about to leave and go to Tac-47.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Probably why they were cleaning & fixing stuff at that time....taking advantage of a lull in use.
    No, just near closing time maintenance but come on, I just dropped $250 and I can't shoot while others are shooting too?

I have never gone there & not seen the clips & sound baffling shot up, people need to aim at the paper, lol....
    I always try to shoot around the paper ... it's challenging

I never said or implied that it did.
    Dude, you kinda skipped a comment posted by ZX9RCAM. Since he never waits to shoot, 'the world revolves you' comment was directed at him.

But that's funny coming from you, especially with your reputation around here...
    And what the hell is that supposed to mean?

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    If you'd make a graph, I'd really appreciate it. :-)

Damn that's alot of data. Tks

In my zip 61 applied, 0 denied

Top Bottom