Lynx Defense

WTS: American Arms and Ordnance 50 BMG (Abilene)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

texasmotor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Abilene
    I have a American Arms and Ordnance 50 BMG single shot with a brand new Nightforce 3-32x56 benchrest scope with NP-R2 reticle. Also a new set of Barrett 30mm 15/40 MOA rings. Has a new all steel Versa Pod with skid feet. Rifle has about 2-300 rounds through it. Has a custom Anzio break, just under 2 inch diameter K&P Barrel that is 32 inches to behind the break. Gun is Melonite coated. The recoil is about like a 20g shotgun, gun with scope weighs 50 lbs.
    Comes with complete reloading setup for 50 BMG. RCBS Ammo Master press, new RCBS FL dies, CH tool primer crimp remover, powder thrower, trimmer for 50 bmg, cleaning rod, powder around 16-18 pounds of powder, 300+ CCI primers and a little over 1200 bullets, Amax to AP & API’s. 79 new TZ brass, 550+ once fired brass and 86 nickel LC brass.
    If you seriously interested shoot me an email for a detailed list. Willing to drive to meet from Abilene, TX
    Look at the pictures and ask any questions $ 6000.00

50 BMG pictures by dhenry132 - Photobucket

DSC_0228.gif

DSC_0234.gif
    Venture Surplus ad

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    May be a hell of a good price for what all you are offering (I don't have a clue), but six grand puts it waay beyond my disposable income ceiling! The field is much narrower at that amount. Somebody will come along and snatch it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't know anything about the manufacturer but if it is an accurate quality rifle the price is fair. Although you may increase your odds of making it move if you were willing to split the rifle and reloading equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    I love my 50....haven't shot it yet though. Lmao. I haven't researched the pricing for the reload setup or rifle, but may help you to list pricing on items when new, just so folks get the feel for what they may be saving if they wanna jump in. Also, try snipershide.com to sell it too!

NaturallyArrognt

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Boerne
    I dont know much about this manufacturer so i dont know if it is a fair price but i will point out that u can get a brand new Armalite .50 BMG for $3000.00 and the main ones i only see in the higher ranges are the Barrett models.

With that said, i will say the one u have looks like it has a very thick barrel which is great in terms of usage and hopefully less malfunction problems.

texasmotor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Abilene
    Thank's for all the help.
    I'm selling this one because I had a lot of surgery on my feet and legs and it's just to darn heavy for me to lug around.
    It's a heavy benchrest rifle. I have shot 5 shot 8 inch groups at 1000 yd's with it in the past. I'm sure it will still do that or better.

texasmotor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Abilene
    Let's try this.
    Any realistic offers can be discussed.
    Would do some trading to help total price. An older HD to lope around town would considered. ( no sportsters )

texasmotor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Abilene
    I have a American Arms and Ordnance 50 BMG single shot with a brand new Nightforce 3-32x56 benchrest scope with NP-R2 reticle. Also a new set of Barrett 30mm 15/40 MOA rings. Has a new all steel Versa Pod with skid feet. Rifle has about 2-300 rounds through it. Has a custom Anzio break, just under 2 inch diameter K&P Barrel that is 32 inches to behind the break. Gun is Melonite coated. The recoil is about like a 20g shotgun, gun with scope weighs 50 lbs.
    Comes with complete reloading setup for 50 BMG. RCBS Ammo Master press, new RCBS FL dies, CH tool primer crimp remover, powder thrower, trimmer for 50 bmg, cleaning rod, powder around 16-18 pounds of powder, 300+ CCI primers and a little over 1200 bullets, Amax to AP & API’s. 79 new TZ brass, 550+ once fired brass and 86 nickel LC brass.
    If you seriously interested shoot me an email for a detailed list. Willing to drive to meet from Abilene, TX
    Look at the pictures and ask any questions $ 6000.00

50 BMG pictures by dhenry132 - Photobucket

DSC_0228.gif

DSC_0234.gif

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom