Gun Zone Deals

WTS: AR-15 Parts & Accessories (San Antonio)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • double_r76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Cibolo
    Selling some accessories that are just taking up shelf space.

Colt Custom Upper Receiver – Started as a Colt 6721 HBAR upper. 16” barrel reprofiled to mid-weight and fluted. Colt BCG, low profile gas block, PRI rifle length handguard, PRI optics rail, PRI charging handle latch, Ops Inc muzzle brake, ARMS rear sight. Barrel work, refinish, and assembly done by ADCO. Barrel is marked “C MP 5.56 NATO 1/9 HBAR”. $640

Knight’s RAS & Tango Down VFG – Carbine length railed handguard. Well used, been sprayed with Krylon, and a little dirty. Functions perfect! $60

Knight’s RAS-II – Free float carbine length railed handguard. I bought it used, but I can’t tell if it has ever been mounted. Includes 3x full length panels, 1x half panel, and 1x KAC vertical fore grip. $100

EOTech 552 Rev. F & Larue mount– Used and shows some minor dings in the aluminum hood. Zero flaws in the glass and functions perfect. $350

Surefire M951XM07 Weaponlight – Used and shows some dings and scratches in the finish. Dual thumbscrew mount for rails. Tailcap has pushbutton and tape switch. $120

Surefire Scout Weaponlight – Used and shows some dings in the finish. Larue mount with locking lever. Early production model with no marking on body, KL4 LED head, and pushbutton tailcap. $120

SOLD -- Grip Pod – Vertical fore grip with extendable bipod. These are the military issue models with the metal reinforced legs and NSN on the body. Used and a little dusty, but function perfect. $40 each (I have 2x of these)

SOLD -- YHM Flip Sights Set – YHM-9680 rear sight and YHM-9627 front sight. New in bag, sold as a set. $120 (not pictured)

Knights Vertical Fore Grip – Used with some wear and dust. $20

I’m in NE San Antonio, but willing to drive a little to make a deal. E-mail is the best way to contact me. Prefer FTF, but will take discreet PayPal and ship USPS Priority Mail.

Possible trades – Noveske 10” 300 BLK barrel

Thanks,
    -Randy
    rrsmithjr@hotmail.com

IMAG0166.jpg
    DK Firearms

double_r76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Cibolo
    The grip-pods are both sold and I'm keeping the upper, but everything else is on the table.

I'm shooting Mike Webb's match at ARC on Saturday and probably Alpha Mike at Cedar Ridge on Sunday. I can meet up at or after either one, just shoot me an e-mail or message. I never tracked you down to pick up some FrogLube, so please bring some of the paste if you have it on hand.

Thanks,
    -Randy Smith

Joseph Bell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    San Antonio, Texas
    I am going to be doing Greg Faris's rifle class tomorrow night, so I wont be at Mike's match. Depending on things go I may attend the AM shooters match, if not we can link up after. Sending you a email in a few...

Top Bottom