• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

roman

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Folks. This is a Ga Precision Full Custom hand built 308. This is what the finest long distance shooters use. An 18 mth wait and $5000 will get you one ordered. Trued. Bedded. Pillared. McMollan A5 stock. Ceracoated camo. Badger bolt Badger rings and bases. Badger M5 mag system. Leupold MK III 10 X mil dot reticle. Badger M5 bottom metal. Rifle alone with upgrades was $4200 plus a 14 mth wait. Badger M5 mag system $350. Badger rings and bases $300. Leupold was $1200. Package price. $4200 Mark Rock Custom Barrel
    IMG_1942_0148.gif
    Guns International

roman

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Bought my SG&Y Speedy Gonzales built custom back. Times is tough. LOL. But true.

roman

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    GAPs are very high end precision rifles. Highly respected custom rifle.

spartacus762

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    San Antonio
    I've got a M40A5 out of Tactical Rifles in FL. VERY similar setup and I have to say the mans right...If your looking for a dedicated Long Range setup this would be it. The A5 is an outstanding stock, Rock barrel's cant be beat, and the price with optics is well worth it. Great deal on a solid LR rifle.

roman

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Thanks Spartacus. Very solid LR set up. I'm good up to 600 yds with it.

spartacus762

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    San Antonio
    Push that range out further man! 600yds is easy with a quality set up like that. I was tagging 1st round hits at 900m with my TR M40. What are you running for ammo, 168gr or 175gr? Ive seen hornady 168 and the terminal effect from 600 in is great...far superior to the 175 in my opinion. But once you start pushing out further I like M118LR 175gr. Just my opinion. I'm still in the process of dialing in my dope with mine.
    Bottom line is with a set up like that you can REALLY grow into the rifle. Use that as a entry into LR shooting and develop your skills without having to constantly upgrade your rifle.

roman

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Very good arguement. I am using Hornady 168.You are right. At this point the rifle is much better than I am. LR shooting is much more of a challenge than I thought. Improving skills with every shot. Your Marine version is an awesome rifle as well. I may have to keep this rifle after reading reply from spartacus.

roman

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Thanks Flight. This is a very high end LR custom Georgia Precision rifle with great scope.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I tell you what I'll give you my CZ75 B .40 and dedicate my kidney, liver, left arm (I'll need the right to operate the rifle) and give you first dibs on my first born son when/if I have kids all available according to your needs as they should arise, in trade. Whatda ya say, wanna trade?
    Sweet rifle I wish I could have one. :( Good luck and I'm sorry I had to try. LOL

roman

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Thanks. This rifle has 60 rounds documented thru it. Located in Mansfield.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom