• ...and so much more!
  • Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    German Army Paratrooper Knife LL80 In service with German Bundeswehr. Features: Laser cut ice hardened blade steel 440A in steel finish MIL spec - 40°C + 80°C operating temperatures Maintenance free ergonomically designed Gravity Fed Knife all weather handle grip/scabbard supplied in Green Only. Each blade individually serial numbered for 100% traceability Blade Thickness 3.6mm Blade Length 80mm Overall Length 280mm Overall Weight 255g $49.99
    EG%20LL80.jpg

Flat Rate Shipping of $7.95 For as many items as you would like to order on one order, excluding certain cases of ammo.
    ***TO ORDER, give us a call at 1 866 523 2673 or 1 866 775 9466 Mon-Fri, 9-5p.m. EST or check out the website
    and/or order by clicking here Cope's Distributing
    If you have questions or would like to place an order via email, you can do so by contacting me at geri@copesdistributing.net
    Hurley's Gold

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Great knife! I traded some stuff to a German Paratrooper for his when I was over there jumping and training with them. They are solid!!!

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    BTT We have sold tons of these and it's still one of our best sellers! A lot of people order them as gifts.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've had two of these knives for about 10 years. They are great knives, easy to use and operation is very slick. When the release is operated, the blade falls freely by gravity. This is NOT a cheap, crappy knife! Quality is very high and it's a nice piece of machinery! It is however, a BIG knife.

Flash

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    They sure are. Still the same price too. Here is a direct link for your convenience: Cope's Distributing

Flat Rate Shipping of $9.95 For as many items as you would like to order on oneorder.

Thanks, Geri

Top Bottom