• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Entertaining offers on a couple of my Glocks. I know that Powderhorn won't give me what they are worth, so I'm gonna see if anyone here is interested.

****SOLD****Gen 3 Glock 22 /w Trijicon night sights, Six 15 round Glock magazines. I picked up this weapon from the SAXET gun show some time back but I never bother to actually take it to the range even though I went through the trouble of buying all those extra mags for it from Academy. ~100 rounds of Federal 40S&W ammo with it. ****SOLD****

Gen 3 Glock 30 /w TruGlo Tritium night sights, extended slide release, 3.5lb trigger pull, Lone Wolf grip plug, Lone Wolf threaded barrel /w thread protector. Three 10 round Glock magazines. Glock case. Documentation. This was my first gun. I purchased it used from Powderhorn and the previous owner had only put about 200 rounds down the pipe. After buying it I took out the Glock factory barrel and replaced it with a Lone Wolf threaded barrel that I purchased online which I fired about 300 rounds through that. I still have the factory Glock sights and factory slide release for this gun packed into the Glock case.

IMG00541-20110506-1755.jpg

IMG00540-20110506-1755.jpg

Note: I'm in the market for a Saiga-12 and a solid wheel gun in the .357 magnum or .44 magnum variety, so I'll consider certain trades! Nothing by Taurus, personal preference. :)
    Hurley's Gold

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    I check the classifieds multiple times a week! Where was this a few days ago?

I just bought a Remington 1911 and a Ruger P345 yesterday...

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Bump. This Glock 30 is still available. Great weapon.

Still interested in a solid .357 or .44 magnum, or a Saiga-12.

Prefer to sell it to help finance my wedding. :)

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    ok, I'll try this again... PM me what you are looking to get for the 30 please... I don't know what it's worth but I didn't notice a couple of key items with it the first time I scanned the ad... Thanks...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cardwellfamily5%
    Top Bottom