• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I don't know what is difficult about the words "entertaining offers".

lol

What is so difficult about throwing out a price???? I don't know what the thing is worth since I don't know what half of that stuff costs new... I think I saw at least three people interested, I guess you aren't that interested in selling maybe?

I got my Glock 29 for $300 with half a box of ammo, so I'd offer $400 for yours, but I don't know if that is an insulting offer as I don't know what you want for it... so don't take the $400 offer as an insult if it is worth more...

I'll up Randman's offer to 5 fried chickens, a watermelon, and 4 Dr. Pepper's made with sugar!!!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    What is so difficult about throwing out a price???? I don't know what the thing is worth since I don't know what half of that stuff costs new... I think I saw at least three people interested, I guess you aren't that interested in selling maybe?

I got my Glock 29 for $300 with half a box of ammo, so I'd offer $400 for yours, but I don't know if that is an insulting offer as I don't know what you want for it... so don't take the $400 offer as an insult if it is worth more...

It isn't that I'm not interested in selling, I'm just not hurting for money and not in any kind of hurry to sell. I have an offer of a S&W .357 magnum that is pretty interesting. The G30 is probably closer to the $650-$700 range due to some of the custom work on it, the threaded barrel, the (vastly) improved sights. It's easy to forget that not everyone on this site is always hanging out, going to gun shows, etc, paying attention to the prices of various gun accessories. :)

I'll up Randman's offer to 5 fried chickens, a watermelon, and 4 Dr. Pepper's made with sugar!!!

That watermelon does sound tempting...

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    It isn't that I'm not interested in selling, I'm just not hurting for money and not in any kind of hurry to sell. I have an offer of a S&W .357 magnum that is pretty interesting. The G30 is probably closer to the $650-$700 range due to some of the custom work on it, the threaded barrel, the (vastly) improved sights. It's easy to forget that not everyone on this site is always hanging out, going to gun shows, etc, paying attention to the prices of various gun accessories. :)

I thought I'd get ya with the watermelon, but it's a little shy of another $250 in value... I am getting a bonus in a couple of weeks so maybe you'll still have it and I make a better offer and toss in TWO watermelons!!!!

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!

Danunm!!! What a unique position to be in! I'm jealous.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    I thought I'd get ya with the watermelon, but it's a little shy of another $250 in value... I am getting a bonus in a couple of weeks so maybe you'll still have it and I make a better offer and toss in TWO watermelons!!!!

Now that's just crazy talk, anyone that can afford two watermelons must be rich... My offer is formally withdrawn in light of the current offer..

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cardwellfamily5%
    Top Bottom