• ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    A LONG time ago, in a land not so far, far away, I owned a small maufacturing company that made these...and in cleaning out my warehouse, I found several cases that really could use a new home!

So...need a good gun rack?

I KNOW I have at least one case, and probably two cases of the metal ones, and this has always been my favorite to have in the back window of the truck to keep a level or other tools on...and occassionally even a shotgun or rifle while messing around out at the farm. The ranch truck has one in it as well and I've never had a rifle or shotgun come out going over rough roads. These are easy to install in a closet as well, if you want a qucik place to get to you TSHTF shotgun. I have one over the door in my office :)

E-Z Mount 60..jpg

I know I have several cases of the heavy plastic "no holes to drill" slip in as well, just not sure which models and colors exactly...but I'll go take a look tomorow and update this post.

E-Z Mount 100 mar&#107.jpg

These really are good racks, and while you have seen other manufactures with these, my partner at E-Z Mount was the guy who invented them and even Cabela's used to say we made the best one! These are in a varity of colors, so I'll give you a choice on a first come first served basis.

I'm thinking if I could get $17.50 for the metal and $15.00 for the plastic slip-in that would be hotdog and beer money for a GTG at a future date, shoot, I'll even mail them to you for that price!

PM me if interested!

Top Bottom