APOD Firearms

WTS: Houston Tx: Sig P220ST Carry Elite w/ extras.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    I have been doing a lot of research (and agonizing) about this pistol over the last 24 hours. I do have some questions which will: a) give you a free bump to the top; and b) possibly give others information.

1) Any idea what year this gun was made? In the OP you mentioned it is BNIB but of older stock b/c of the beaver tail.

2) You stated you did a trigger job, but I am curious if it has the Short Reset Trigger (SRT) mentioned on Sig's website? This was one of the reasons for question #1.

3) Am I correct in what I gathered from the internets that the "ST" designation means it is an all steel frame and slide?

4) Does it have the night sights?

All of my research indicates that regardless of your answers this is still a hell of a deal. One that I, or anyone else for that matter, would be crazy to pass up.

I look forward to your answers, and am going to (try) and sleep on it one more night.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    December 2011 is the build date. Gun was BNIB, just old stock like I mentioned. It has the SRT that's been made shorter by me. Reset is about 1/32nd of an inch. The DA is about 7lbs and is smoother than butter on a hot knife with ZERO stacking. The SA is about 3.5lbs. It has about 1/32nd of creep. And extremely crisp let off and about 1/8th inch over travel. Yes, the "ST" means full stainless slide and frame. Yes, it has night sights that are still extremely bright green.

Last edited:

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    bNFyseE.jpg

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    After debating on this with myself, I have come to the realization that sometimes in life you have to say "WTF" and do it.

I will take it.

PM will be coming later, but I wanted to get this out there before someone scoops it up.

MK

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Luna2020