Please reply by conversation.

TXDave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Magnolia
    SOLD! WTS Norinco SKS - 9/1/12 buyer backed out - Reduced Price - $350

SOLD TO TheRealT-Dawg!

Price reduced to $350 firm! - FTF in NW Houston - hit me up - I am going to cross post this to a couple other forums.

A guy at work kept dragging his feet and decided to buy some toys for his truck instead - so the SKS is back up for sale - reduced price from $400 to $360 now! I will also throw in 101 rounds of mixed 7.62x39 - mostly wolf with some tula and brown bear mixed in.

2z4yflu.jpg

I have a Chinese Norinco made SKS 7.62x39 rifle for sale - factory 203 built - matching serial numbers (except for unnumbered wood stock).

2v9t7uq.jpg

Rifle is 43 & 1/8" overall in length and the Barrel Length is 22 & 1/4" (with muzzle brake installed)

This SKS has been heavily modified where it counts - no tactical "for show only" improvements not worth paying the money for.

List of Improvements / Modifications / Accessories:

Murry's Firing Pin Kit installed and Bolt Face Treatment (anti-slam fire mod)
    SKS Owners

Drop Free Bolt Modification
    (fully loaded detachable magazines can be inserted and removed without having to pull back the bolt carrier) *Sailor Curt SKS Bolt Mod* Change your duckbill mags no matter the bolt position - YouTube

2lcqmb8.jpg

Pinned on AK-74 Style Muzzle Brake (not attached via twist on method or with set screws - this brake will not detach when firing)

35cq1ef.jpg

Beautifully Hand Sanded and Refinished Milsurp Stock - wood plug was set in the bayonet cutout and a 5" Picatinny Accessory Rail was installed (this is a fantastic mod and worked really well with my grip pod attached!) - the left side of the stock has been carefully inlet to allow for a receiver side-mounted optics rail! *There is a small gouge in the stock above the pistol grip*

2nty79h.jpg

2yuf691.jpg

33db0hv.jpg

Custom Modified Spike Bayonet - shortened to 6 & 1/8" - muzzle ring ground off to allow bayonet deployment with muzzle brake attached. Bayonet tip is angled but not sharpened. Basically, the rifle looks more "complete" with the modified bayonet in the folded position vs. no bayonet installed at all. With a little work from a file or dremel it could easily be sharpened to function as a "last ditch pig-sticker"!

vos5ro.jpg

Romanian New-Old-Stock AK Rifle Sling

Rubber 1" Butt-pad installed over metal butt-plate.

16gd20.jpg

SKS Cleaning Kit located under the butt-plate trap door.

(2) New Production Tapco 20-round SKS Magazines (these are the polymer ones that work really well)

971shc.jpg

Spare Parts Include: original firing pin - gas piston return spring - extra spring for Murry's firing pin kit

Plano Hard Rifle Case with padding

All in all - you are getting $200 dollars in parts - not to mention all the hours of labor put into the stock and other modifications.

2yns6sj.jpg

Rifle shoots and groups well with iron sights! My original plan was to have a local gunsmith install a side rail onto the receiver so that I could use a 1-4x scope and make this my deer rifle. I have since decided to consolidate rifle calibers and since this is the only rifle I have in 7.62x39, as much as I do not want to sell it, it has to go.

163wx3.jpg

Price is a Reduced to $350 firm! F2F in NW Houston / Tomball / Cypress area

Thanks for looking!

-Dave
    ARJ Defense ad

TXDave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Magnolia
    *SOLD* Re: WTS Norinco SKS

SOLD!

Thanks TXARGUY - I am really reluctant to part with her. Col. Cooper please have mercy on me.

Anyways - a few more pictures to wet the appetite:

292yb00.jpg

pnp4.jpg

and lastly ...

15dncqu.jpg

Hot damn she is a beaut!

-Dave

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    That's a really nice mod to an SKS. Personally, I'd slap a Bipod on the lug and keep it. I already have my modified Norinco and it is my favorite range rifle.

ETX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2011
    Texarkana
    Man I wish I lived closer to houston! I live about 6 hours north but I would love to buy her if I could find a way to get to you!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom