• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I have a Glock 21sf with 3 mags, xs standard nite sites, raven concealment holster and mag holster in the box with paper work. It has had maybe 200 rds out of it there is light holster wear on the front of slide but its hardly noticable. The raven concealment holster has the owb holster loops and is a 4mos wait for one. It has the standard glock rail and non ambi mag release. Would sell it for 600 for everything or 500 with out the holsters. Will also trade for a good ak plus accesories or ammo or Mp pro 9mm plus or minus cash or accesories would like to do this ftf in Central Texas area. Also open to trades for hunting rifles in 270 or 308 let me know what ya got thanks. If you have any questions or want more pics email at eloisedarting@sbcglobal.net.
    Lynx Defense

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I will be in roundrock tommorow if someone wants to meet me tommorow ftf in roundrock I will knock 50 bucks off the price send a email or call 661 632 6718 Gordy

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    So why are you selling it? How did you like the slim frame version? Was it better than the orginal frame size?

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I got it in a trade and don't really need another. I have my other 21sf and love it they are accurate and soft shooting. I just don't need two and this one is in better shape than my other. I'm gonna use the money towards a 1911 purchase. The regular 21 is a little big for my hands and these fit pretty good. I had the ambi with the piccatiny rail because I thought it was a cool looking gun but the ambi kept failing so I went to the standard mag release and rail. My wife shoots mine and she even likes it. Not a very good conceal gun cause it is wide but as for any other duty they are hard to beat. My other 21sf is my outdoors gun she has been in the mud and muck and still runs like a champ.

Top Bottom