Please reply by conversation.

txtrader682

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington
    IMG_0675.jpg
    Additional images available here!

This is the "not so easy to find" PARA Hawg Hi-Cap (12+1) modeled in 9mm. This packable piece is very nice and has very limited rounds down the pipe (less than 100). If you've been looking for a concealable 1911 frame, or a good vehicle gun, here's your opportunity.

On a personal note, I honestly expected less accuracy out of the 3" bull-barrel, but it's quite the attention getter when it comes to putting rounds in the right place. The overall weight of the alloy frame, combined with the lower caliber round makes it a joy to shoot, with accuracy to boot!

For a person with a larger hand (grip), the pinky rest on the mag helps, but I find that the backstrap of the weapon falls a little short in the palm. However, it's nothing that couldn't be reasolved with a shooting glove at the range.

Includes:
    • Original case, paperwork, lock
    • 2 12rd (dbl stack) stainless mags
    • Tritium night sights (bright)
    Asking price: $600.00

F2F transactions within the DFW metro area preferred. Buyer must be of legal age to purchase a handgun within the state of Texas, and possess a valid state CHL or DL, and be willing to sign a bill of sale.

Interested parties can leave me a private message here, or contact me at txtrader682 (at) tx.rr.com for a faster response.

Thank you for your consideration!

Note: I rate my previously fired weapons (used) @ 15% depreciation. This weapon retailed for $800 when purhcased, therefore I feel that my price represents a fair market value "FMV". Therefore, you should expect the same consideration for your trade weapon. (ex: $550 new = approx. $470 FMV). If you want 100% for your weapon, then it's only fair that I receive the same! If your not happy with my price, wait for the next one to show up (which may be a while!)

txtrader682

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington
    UPDATE!!!

My situation has somewhat changed and I am in need of the cash more then a trade... Therefore, the price is being reduced!

$625.00

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom