• ...and so much more!
  • Rainman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Montgomery County, Texas
    SPF....Rainman's 'FN Firearm Sale! SCAR17 & FsN

Thanks for the Looks and Inquiries. Both Firearms SPF

As some of you local guys know, the ol Rainman's been under the weather. Now...I don't understand Obamacare, and neither does my Doctor, and I've racked up a heak of a bill this past month. Hard decisions are to be made...Oh well.

How 'bout a FN Sale!!!!

Item 1:
    FN SCAR 17s, Black, Cal .7.62x51****SPF*****
    Round count:Well documented 100, 60 Winny 147grFMJ NATO Factory Loaded ammo, and 40 Federal Gold Medal Match, 168grBTHP
    Accuracy: (scoped) 1.75MOA with Winny Ball, .75 MOA with the FGGM
    Rifle Condition: 99.99% VERY SLIGHT markings on the blacking on the top rail courtesy of the LaRue 111 mount. The LaRue is a great mount, but they can mark the slots slightly. No metal deformation or galling, just a little scratching in the slots. No marking on the side of the rail from the cams.
    The rifle will come with 5 (FIVE) ADDITIONAL Factory Black FN 20rd Magazines!!!! (6 TOTAL) Also included is a GG&G angled charging handle to keep those knuckles intact while scoped. Stock charging handle is included,of course.
    Priced to FN sell at $2600
    DSCN0787_zps5683efee.gif

DSCN0788_zpsce0dc15b.gif

Item 2:***SPF****
    FN Five Seven Pistol, cal 5.7x28 Adjustable Sight Model, FDE
    Round Count: 60
    Accuracy: As good as I can hold it, will place consistant hits on full size torso targets at 100 yds. These things are phenominal, and a hoot to shoot.
    Condition: Used, as new
    This pistol comes with 5 (FIVE) TOTAL factory 20 round mags!!! Also included is a Galco FN marked black leather paddle holster and 2 Galco matching black leather mag carriers. Step out in style with 61 rounds of ammo on your hip. (ammo not included)

FN FsN priced to sell at $990***SPF****

Pistol SPF****PISTOL SPF*******
    Untitled_zpsb4b926a6.gif

Firm "I'll take it" post gets it. Local FTFs OK if I know ya, otherwise firearms ship to the FFL of your choice at your expense. USPS money orders, Cash on the FTF. FTF inquiries must PM in advance and will be at my option. I aint entirely on my feet, and can't do much travelin.

If it's not legal, don't ask please. THESE ARE PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS BEING SOLD BY A NON FFL HOLDING PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL. THIS AD IS NOT RELATED TO OR BEING POSTED ON BEHALF OF ANY PLACE OF BUSINESS, AND IS PURELY PRIVATE IN NATURE.

Please don't hesitate to PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Rainman
    Texas SOT

Top Bottom