Please reply by conversation.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    FOR SALE: TIMNEY TRIGGER FOR 1903/1903A3 RIFLES

I sold my rifle last night and because the buyer preferred military issued equipment, I removed the Timney trigger and kept it. The trigger works great and it is a veteran of 200 yard High Power Rifle matches.
    TIMNEY TRIGGER SCAN 2-1-11_0002.jpg

The Timney Trigger gives a superb 2-4 pound let off with adjustment for creep, backlash and over travel.

To install the trigger, very light Dremel work is needed inside of the stock to clear the rectangular edges of the trigger mechanism. Once installed, it's not possible to tell the unit is in the gun except for the amazing trigger action!

After removing the trigger, my buyer was pleased that he could hardly tell the trigger had been in the rifle even with the action removed. There were no outside, visible changes to the rifle at all. The standard 1903/1903A3 safety is used.

Midway has these at $56.99. Their stock number is #551288 and installation instructions are posted on their catalog page. Cabelas has these at $59.00. The picture shown is the actual trigger that I placed on my scanner. The actual finish is better than shown in the picture as the scanner picked up reflected light off of the trigger.

SOLD---THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!

Please feel free to PM me and we can either talk by phone or Email.

THANKS!

Flash
    Capitol Armory ad

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom