Texas SOT

WTS/WTT 1963 East German Makarov + Extras, ammo (DFW area)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • geronimo509

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    DFW
    A beautiful 1963 East German Makarov + extras. $450 FTF. All original condition. I would say 90% because of the wear marks on the slide that you can see in the pictures. It has never skipped a beat in the 200 rounds that I shot through it. I am not the original owner. The bore looks good. 3 magazines. 350 brown bear target rounds. 150 Hornady 9X18 Mak 95 grain JHP/XTP rounds.

I have an extra parts kit that I bought from makarov.com. On the extra parts kit I polished the parts you can see of the safety, slide stop, trigger, and hammer. I did that to the extra parts kit because I wanted to leave this gorgeous makarov in original condition.

I painted dots on the sights. I used a white nail polish base, then some green glow in the dark paint, and clear coated in with clear nail polish. I can remove that without affecting the finish of the firearm. The glow in the dark paint needs to be “charged” with a light source before it works. It is supposed to last a while before it doesn’t glow anymore. It shows up like white dots when it doesn’t glow.

I will consider trades for a Glock 21 sf

I have bought and sold numerous items on THR, glocktalk (their classifieds kinda suck now), PAFOA, etc all under this same name of Geronimo509. I prefer FTF as it makes everything easier. Will drive up to an hour from the DFW area for the right deal.

I'm only allowed to add one file to the post. For serious buyers I will email all the pictures you want.
    Texas SOT

Attachments

• 2012-01-20_09-24-28_421.jpg
      2012-01-20_09-24-28_421.jpg
      68.4 KB · Views: 125

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I'd love to have it as I was born in 1963 in what was then West Germany but I am too far away for a FTF and it is a little out of my price range for a Makarov...

Good luck with the sale!

Cheers! M2

geronimo509

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    DFW
    I'd love to have it as I was born in 1963 in what was then West Germany but I am too far away for a FTF and it is a little out of my price range for a Makarov...

Good luck with the sale!

Cheers! M2

There's over 200$ worth of ammo there. If I sell it separate I have offers for 150$ for the ammo and 375 for the gun. I don't want to go through the hassle to ship the ammo. And it's a better deal to get this as a package face to face

Top Bottom